Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• dornbirndornbirn Member Posts: 2

I am looking for that special feeling me and 39 others had a long time ago in a black and rocky mountain.

I hope i can find it here.

• sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375
    I would love to get a key to this beta. I've been trying for almost a year to get one with no success.

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

• androy1992androy1992 Member Posts: 1

I've been waiting so long (still am tho) for this game, looks soo good and promising, cant describe what a beta key would do for me ;> 

cheers

• kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    I felt in love with art style and really action based combat with high mobility :-)
  • Sionnach401Sionnach401 Member Posts: 1

I would like to be able to play Wildstar beta because it's a game so different from anything I've seen so far and I would love to be a part of it before launch. I can't wait to jump into it and try every class.

Besides, as I'm living in the Yukon and it's the middle of winter (we have snow until May), I DO need a good game!

Thanks and good luck to all.

Me

• KUTAAKUTAA Member Posts: 1
    Will be looking forward to the path system and the end content and have seen some of the boss battles from the dungeons and it looks pretty fun.
  • ConAltDelConAltDel Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thanks for the giveaway...I'd like one please!!
  • gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    housing looks very interesting

• waarezwaarez Member Posts: 1
    I would love a beta key for this amazing WoW replacer! 
  • tootoottootoot Member Posts: 1
    I would like a key to play wildstar. Awesome game is awesome.
  • TiraxzTiraxz Member Posts: 2

My reason for wanting a key for Wildstar is simple.

Ive been following Wildstar for the last year and a half, and ive loved what they done with the mechanics and gameplay. This game looks like the MMO ive been waiting for. 

But alot of people want to try this game out and i know why, i just hope that im one of the lucky thats going to get a key and finaly try out the game for my self and help in the development of the perfect game.

• GrevyGrevy Member Posts: 2
    I want to play Wildstar with my boyfrien:)
  • Bray2016Bray2016 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play in beta so that I can try out a new game! Been looking for a game to get into and looks like WildStar could be the one! Just need a chance to find out! Plus I like helping out in anyway I can with finding bugs and testing servers!
  • availeenaavaileena Member Posts: 1
    I would like to experience the vanilla RPG experience, the raids and community that I missed out on
  • brambleberrybrambleberry Member Posts: 2
    My apologies if I entered twice.   Paths - paths are really cool!
  • StokeYdralStokeYdral Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to get in on the ground floor of the next big MMO.
  • NovaOutburstNovaOutburst Member Posts: 3

Hello MMORPG

I'm looking to try play in game WildStar, I think it is really interesting game project. 

Would be very appreciative of a beta key. Thanks

• tetravustetravus Member Posts: 1
    Hopefully I win a key! I can't wait to play! 
  • hipopdog16hipopdog16 Member Posts: 1
    I wanna join because I like a lot of things about this game but I'll just name my top 3. Adventure, PvP, and graphics
  • loganicloganic Member Posts: 1

I played on the Wildstar stress tests and I've only looked at a little bit of the Let's plays out there, but OMG, I love the story. The telegraph system and just sheer amount of choice for what's available makes it feel like there's always something exciting foor you and it's never a grind.

I'm hoping to test that out and enjoy that with my friends and family when it properly comes out!

-Alex

• SarrathSarrath Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would love to try this games beta. I am on the ESO PTS and that game is really losing its luster. I think Wildstar is my next choice but I would love to check it out and give some feed back before its release.
  • guiltysolguiltysol Member Posts: 4
    I've been following WildStar for a very long time now.. Longer than I'd like to admit to be honest. It seems very vibrant and beautiful and have been dying to get a chance to play.. no.. immerse myself into the world that is the Nexus.
  • ZombiefoxxZombiefoxx Member Posts: 1
    I would love to be in the beta because this is one of the few games this year i am excited about.  I'm hoping wildstar will shake up the stagnation MMO's have kind of hit recently.  I'm also a fan of dark humor and i love the saturday morning cartoon feel of it.  Also it has an Oregon trail adventure.  Can't wait to hit that particular level milestone!
  • JavierT56JavierT56 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want to get a beta key, because who doesnt want to play this awesome game. I want to experience what might be the next big MMO of this new generation. If i could get a key to try out this game, it would be awesome.
  • VulcanJooVulcanJoo Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar is going to be awesome. I am really looking forward to a game that is going to incorporate a 40 man raid instance again.
This discussion has been closed.