Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• RaxrtosRaxrtos Member Posts: 2
    I've been signed up for the beta since 2011 and never got a beta key for the game I would like try it out since it will be replacement from other MMO's that I'm playing since Wildstar looks the next gen of MMO's we should all have a change to play this beauty of game .ps don't forget about the small fury pink rat the chua :)
  • KeveriKeveri Member UncommonPosts: 2
    The combat system looks awesome, huge scope of stuff to do, will need as many betas as I can to determine what I want and what class race combo to use.  Prepare for launch.

Don't let there be a hole where the fun should be!

• SadzeihSadzeih Member Posts: 1

I've been searching everywhere for a key. Even a week end one. :)

I'd be happy to have one.

• dgale333dgale333 Member Posts: 7

I'd like to find any issues that make it broken, choppy, not smooth.  I want to improve the game and begin to form a strong community.  I have been waiting for the next great MMO and I think this is it.  It has humor and beautiful graphics I think I might be able to play with my 9 year old daughter.  It does not take itself too seriously and there are things to do that are fun besides combat.  Although the combat looks like a lot of fun.

• warfaxwarfax Member Posts: 1
    Been a long time that I was interested into an MMO, would realy like to try before making my decision :D
  • brmahoneybrmahoney Member Posts: 1
    I am excited for this game and would like a chance to check it out. I am a disabled vet and gaming is one of the few things I can do at this time. I would enjoy the chance to check it out.
  • CobraLord1CobraLord1 Member UncommonPosts: 34

wildstar looks like a lot of fun... we haven't had a great sci fi mmo since star wars galaxies

I would love to see what wildstar has to offer

• srsmirsrsmir Member Posts: 1
    I want to play in this beta because I love the artwork, the PVE style and the talent choices.
  • MadragaMadraga Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for giving everyone a fair chance! I am I huge MMO player, I have been playing since Everquest and some of my favorite moments have been playing this type of game with friends. I recently have quit WoW and I have been following this game from the start but still no luck with the beta! HELP ME OUT! I am excited to get into to some fairly balanced PVP and hoping the game can live up to the hype train.
  • ZuboomafooZuboomafoo Member Posts: 1
    I'd really like a beta key for this game because action combat has never really been done well in games before, but I believe that this game has done it just right. The telegraph system looks intriguing and I'd be ecstatic if I could try it. Plus, who doesn't love fully customizable housing, adorable squirrel people and space cowboys?
  • InaneyInaney Member Posts: 1
    Oh god key please. Been watching this game for so long.
  • jis424jis424 Member Posts: 4
     want to play in this beta because I love the artwork, the PVE style and the talent choices.
  • rbeesrbees Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been excited for an MMO in quite some time, but this one has definitely caught my attention. It seems you guys are creating a game with heart, going all out with the animation, style, and internal mechanics that you would enjoy, without pandering to the standard yet slightly varied approaches that are so common these days. Being part of the beta, and assisting in testing this game would be awesome.
  • thekamshaftthekamshaft Member Posts: 2
    I have prayed to the RNG Gods, and they shall reward my devotion with a KEY!
  • heykay15heykay15 Member Posts: 1

Wildstar gun be fun eh

!

• BloodscryBloodscry Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I wanna play so i can have fun in the action combat i love the action combat of TSW and i think wildstar is gonna be even better
  • EpiconEpicon Member Posts: 121

I'd like to give this game a fair shake. When I played the beta a long time ago, I was running a underpowered AMD rig, and there were some issues with frame rates.

Now that I have built a new rig with two GTX 780tis and a processor that won't bottleneck, I'd like to try it out again. The Beta, didn't really immerse me like I expected it to. But I really want to like this game.

There is one more spot in my rotation for MMOs (ESO has the other), left WoW (unplanned) after the 60 dollar character boost (sorry but if I wanted a game, with something like that in it, I would go F2P, I pay subs for a reason).

I just want to do everything I can, to give this game another chance. In my past there has been games, I didn't like much at first, but I gave them another chance, and they ended up as one of my favorite games of all time. Or at the very least really enjoyed them.

"What tastes like purple?"

• KamilliaKamillia Member Posts: 1

I am excited to play in the Wildstar beta because I am impressed with what Wildstar is doing for the MMORPG genre. I like how the game takes the humor and art style of WoW, the over the top graphics of Aion and dynamic combat of Guild Wars 2 and updates and polishes these ideas into a game that looks extremely fun to play.

I love that the game has personality and isn't afraid to break new ground while still offering what people have been missing. I think the addition of 40-man raids was a great idea, it gives people something to strive for and shows that the devs know what they are doing in the MMO market.

I am also interested in seeing how characters make a name for themselves in this immersive world. I want to see the storylines and experience firsthand this world that has been so beautifully and lovingly created. The devs have a passion for what they do and it shows.

Finally, I would also like to spend time with this game to make a more-informed decision about what class I will play a launch. A difficult decision to be sure, because all the classes look so fun and bring their own strengths to the table.

• brambleberrybrambleberry Member Posts: 2
    Paths.  Paths are just very cool!
  • NovaOutburstNovaOutburst Member Posts: 3

Hello MMORPG

I'm looking to try play in game WildStar, I think it is really interesting game project. 

Would be very appreciative of a beta key. Thanks

• Dorfgonewild81Dorfgonewild81 Member Posts: 1
    I play MMO's with a select couple of friends and family members and we have been looking for a new game to go to, instead of shuffling back to a couple old ones off and on.  I have been looking into Wildstar now for a few months and have started to get everyone else hyped up for it and we all want to get it and give it a good look to see if it really is as fun and engaging as it appears to be. 
  • gjglengjglen Member Posts: 1
    Want to play this game because it looks brilliant and I want to help make it better.
  • DerromenDerromen Member Posts: 1

What makes me so excited to play this game? Everything! It keeps the vital elements of a MMORPG such as classes, leveling, dungeons, pvp, raid etc. and adds new exciting elements to the soup; such as paths, adventure, house building etc. The movement and ability execution is perfect to add a new depth to the game difficulty, hence enhancing the satisfaction when achieving a goal or something good in the game. This satisfaction is the reason I play MMORPG, and therefore I'm really excited about this game!

• WymeworryWymeworry Member Posts: 1
    I really want to compare what has been said about this game to what the play style is. I also like to test the mmo's befor i bye them. This one looks awsome with the crafting, and floating. Island homes. Cant wait till I get a chance to play!
  • SincrowSincrow Member Posts: 3
    I'm crazy excited abt trying this, because more or less everything there is about it... I'm especially, but not only, into the stylized graphics... can't remember I've been this excited abt a game since back when I started hearing about this new "World of Warcraft", which will have to be a few years back now ;) :P
This discussion has been closed.