Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• QuarztacQuarztac Member Posts: 1
    I am looking forward to the Adventures and even Veteran Mode. I am also looking forward to what guilds are able to do.
  • KeliangerKelianger Member Posts: 1

I am excited about all beta event coming out. WildStar. Seems like a very nice game and I am looking forward to try it.

-JS-

• PlaguenogPlaguenog Member Posts: 1
    I haven't seen this much comedic carnage since Earthworm Jim, AND it's an MMO!!!
  • RavinmaddRavinmadd Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm looking forward to the release of this soon to be blockbuster. I would love to have  a key.
  • Juice2000Juice2000 Member UncommonPosts: 95

Grant me a key because i have been searching for a good sci fi for quite a while now and after initially dismissing Wildstar that crazy caretaker video i watched showing the adventures has got me very interested lol. 

So grant me a key and make me a believer!  ;)

• PiNeSoLPiNeSoL Member Posts: 1
    Been waiting for this game for forever and have been dying to test it out! I'm super excited for this game and really think it's gonna be the next MMO that I can really get into like I did in the old WoW days!
  • overdriveoverdrive Member Posts: 7

Because it looks like fun!

• andritesandrites Member Posts: 1
    Want to try a game thats supposed to have decent dodge mechanics, excited to test it out
  • nt0knt0k Member Posts: 2
    i need one key... A lot !
  • MrtheherbzmanMrtheherbzman Member Posts: 1

I am really excited for another beta weekend. I fortunately got to play last weekend and was very impressed. I only had the time to level up to 12 so this weekend i would love to continue leveling to see really what this game has to offer. Really enjoyed the PvP was instantly addicted =P. I would like to try some of the housing and hopefully a dungeon or adventure.

- Evan Zsemlye

• HassleHassle Member Posts: 2
    Im excited that my first weekend off since i started a new job, falls on the wildstar betaweekend. Now i just need a bit of luck to win a key, and my weekend is saved :)
  • beetchesbeetches Member UncommonPosts: 1
    would really appreciate w beta key. Really interested about the game
  • bonoknackbonoknack Member CommonPosts: 3

Hi

I would really appriciate a Beta key for this weekends event. I am looking forward to this game alot.  I am a vary experienced mmo person with loads of experience. In my danish gaming community there are several with beta keys and I am a bit sick of listening to them about this and that. I want to experience it myself so I can chat with them on equal grounds about the game and how we will organize our future guild in Wildstar.

Regards

Bonoknack

• Dagger64Dagger64 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Ooh the new kid on the block. Like the art style!
  • VlakoDreadVlakoDread Member Posts: 1
    The art style of WildStar is amazing, and that is one of the reasons I wish to play in the beta. 
  • SkarZinSkiSkarZinSki Member Posts: 2

I've been following the the game's development for quite some time, and will be really nice if I can get into the beta! I'm so excited to try it. Really love the whole aspect of the game.

Thank you

• ThunderlaThunderla Member Posts: 2
    I would love  wildstar beta key.
  • HazardTVHazardTV Member Posts: 1
    Never got a chance to get into other MMOs, once I started playing most of them they had been around a long time and hard to get into because I was so nooby. I'd love to start playing one that is just being established!
  • RAMit87RAMit87 Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to playing wildstar for its sci fi setting. Thanks
  • malmstedtamalmstedta Member Posts: 1
    cuz getting over the hideous expansions WoW has released over the past years would be kinda nice actually :)
  • ShadysaltzShadysaltz Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I am excited to try wildstar's beta as I believe it to be one of the freshest takes on the mmo genere.
  • dinnerdogdinnerdog Member Posts: 1

I would like a beta key so I can take part in this weekends Cohhcarnage activities. It would be alot of fun to test with a bunch of people you hang out with anyways.

Twitch/CohhCarnage    

• begorathbegorath Member Posts: 2
    Why i want to play this weekends beta let me say that as a veteran Wow player "played it since the launch" im really in need a good mmo that will be my next mmo i tried all mmo games that have been releasead after wow and i couldnt find a game to replace it. I have a feeling that Wildstar got the magic that kept me playing wow for years and i really want to taste that new game.
  • mewlodymewlody Member Posts: 1
    I'm pretty curious about the races, classes and how the chars look. However shallow that might be, and the game play surely being primary to most, I'd like to see for myself how far I can delve into and what kinda fancy outfits I can piece together, next to looking at the quests and the pvp. x)!
  • remiosoremioso Member Posts: 1
    Awesome game, would be great to start playing from beta!
This discussion has been closed.