Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• pseudoinsomniacpseudoinsomniac Member UncommonPosts: 1
    After quitting World of Warcraft, I just couldn't find the right game for me. I was excited about Wildstar, so I want to give it a try. Maybe it can fill my heart as the right game ^^
  • ShustrShustr Member Posts: 2
    I want to play my cuuute Chua!
  • CoffeeGoblinCoffeeGoblin Member Posts: 1

Oh thank little baby Jesus, bots have swiped all the first come first serve keys so so very quickly.

I'm excited to jump back into a Sci-Fi MMO.  Getting a little tired of the fantasy genre, to be honest, and I haven't had a really good experience since Tabula Rasa went out in a blaze of glory.  Everything I have seen about Wildstar excites me, and I would love the opportunity to try it out for myself (and help polish this thing, of course).

• urahara89urahara89 Member Posts: 1
    im excited to get a key because it would be my first time to try out the game ! please god of thunder thor give me luck
  • squishyferdsquishyferd Member Posts: 1
    exited to play to try out the housing and mostly a fresh new mmo
  • TeamslayrTeamslayr Member Posts: 1
    I just can't wait to play with all the customization that there is. The thought of designing my own house the way I want to just seems awesome to me. 
  • OtaniOtani Member Posts: 1

I'm excited to play Wildstar, as I've been looking for a good new MMO for a very long time that can keep me hooked like WoW did.

A lot of the recent MMO's have been pretty dissapointing, but Wildstar looks like it's going to be great.

• HummingswordHummingsword Member Posts: 1
    I can't stop myself from constantly making new characters in MMOs and I've been interested in Wildstar since the first trailer solely for the art style! I'm relatively new to the MMO scene and the anticipation for Wildstar is what initially got me into them.
  • makkertmakkert Member UncommonPosts: 13

I would rly like to play this gamel, i want to test it out and give feedback to carbine!

And i wanna dicide what class to play on launch

• It would be great to explore a new world with a new variation of races each with their own backstory!

WoW has had its day and the future is filled with WILDSTAR!

• FidwickFidwick Member Posts: 1
    The game seems really amazing from the the videos, live-streams, and just looking into the info they have released. Getting to play this would be awesome
  • CrunchberryCrunchberry Member Posts: 1
    I am excited for the beta because Wildstar looks so immense i just want to bury myself inside the game play and experience the new awesome looking game that is Wildstar. It's a breath of fresh air in an overloaded genre.
  • IdtaIdta Member UncommonPosts: 24

Been excited to play this game since I first heard of it coming out. Have missed every beta since and would love to try and test out the game before it comes out. I have been a part of Beta testing for many other games and love it.

Thanks!!!

• Falcon4196Falcon4196 Member Posts: 106
    I'm look forward to Wildstar because its a fresh environment  with a new combat mechanic.

Games I've Played: WoW, FFXI, SWG, CoH, EVE Online
    Games I'm Waiting for: WAR, Stargate Worlds

• parsimoniousparsimonious Member Posts: 1

Looking for a new MMO since 2010, this looks what I have been waiting for.

• cataclesiacataclesia Member Posts: 3
    Would love to take part in the beta to help fix some bugs and test out all the classes!
  • ToxxicBizkitToxxicBizkit Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play because of the new telegraph style of combat, the art is amazing and of course housing. Who doesn't want to plant gardens and be an interior decorator in an mmo?
  • m00nsh1n3m00nsh1n3 Member Posts: 2

Wildstar is going to be THE next big MMO! 

Can't wait for a chance to play a Chua and blow things up!

Good graphics, interesting combat system, cool world, good sense of humor. I can't think of one bad thing about this game!!! 

Hope I win the beta key this time :) 

• DezzickDezzick Member Posts: 3
    I want to play a new mmo like wildstar because it is said to be more like vanilla wow. I loved old school wow and I have a lot of nice memories. I would love to play the game this weekend.
  • KalysiKalysi Member Posts: 2
    I am excited about the game because of the game play, class mechanics, housing... literally everything about the game that I have seen I really excited about! I think that WildStar will be a fantastic mmo that my bf and I can play and enjoy together!
  • GrefinGrefin Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Just to say the truth... now its hard to find a good game that give you so much options in game, WildStar seems to be my main choice to play in 2014, so i would like to have a key for Beta to explore and mostly have fun in game :)
  • RodixRodix Member Posts: 2

I'm excited to play in the beta because I want to try out the soldierpath. :D

Best Regards Rodix! <3

• panickbrpanickbr Member Posts: 1
    Because the game looks promising.
  • jeremyr383jeremyr383 Member Posts: 1
    I have been interested in wildstar since the beginning! Been trying to get in ever since with no luck! I can not wait to play and action style combat mmo and to tank as a stalker!
  • QwainQwain Member Posts: 1
    As a Vanilla Wow veteran, the 40 man raids will be AWESOME! Also the hybrid medic stuff seems to be really fun.
This discussion has been closed.