Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We've got 1,000 keys to give away for this upcoming weekend's WildStar beta event, but since we expect them to go in the blink of an eye with a first come, first serve type giveaway, we'll be doing things a bit differently.

If you want a chance at scoring a key for this weekend's beta event, all you need to do is post in the comments below and tell us why you're excited to play in the beta. We'll keep the thread open until 4PM EST today and then select 1,000 winners entirely at random to win a key.

Keys will be sent out a short while after the thread is locked and the winning accounts will be posted in the thread comments.

NOTE: You will find it easier to post on this topic in our forums and not with the comments below.  You can link to the forum topic right here.

Please keep in mind that submitting multiple submissions either on a single account or using multiple accounts will disqualify you from the giveaway.

Comments

• nineninesninenines Member Posts: 1

First! (is that a good enough reason?)

If not, I always saw WildStar as a dark horse in the MMO field going under the radar while GW2 and others were hot on the hype train, being a game that finally doesn't take itself too seriously while still offering well-accepted MMO features and offering some new tricks to the table.

I'm excited for the game because it's an original IP with a sci-fi western setting, which means anything can be created to fit into the world and it doesn't have to be constrained by any pre-written lore or archetypal designs.

Just keep the trinity, though. =)

• Phage0070Phage0070 Member Posts: 2
    I want to play in this beta because I will be able to play with my SO, and try out a game which we have been waiting for with rapt attention for so very long!
  • AsuikeAsuike Member Posts: 2
    I really want, no *need*, to get a key so that I can try out Wildstar with my boyfriend (who also just posted a request). Please let us both get in!
  • CreowCreow Member Posts: 1
    I  am excited to play in beta because of the action combat.  Also the graphics look amazing..............(:
  • MisterBadassMisterBadass Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I want to play Wildstar because is the first mmo that I'm very excited by and I am very excited about the house system because I want the craziest place you can think of  :p
  • lostwarrior5000lostwarrior5000 Member Posts: 1
    Love to beta wildstar see if its all i been hearing and seeing looks like one i been waiting for been away from mmo's to long need wildstar to fill a spot in my gaming library!
  • BlixxesZombieBlixxesZombie Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited to play in the beta because I want to try out the settler path.
  • MaelfusMaelfus Member Posts: 1

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the higher level and raid content this time around.  Already getting a guild organized for launch day!  (This is a really frustrating thing to try and attempt without a full key)  

Apparently my post broke after editing...

• grm222grm222 Member Posts: 2
    Would be very appreciative of a beta key. Thanks
  • geeohgeeoh Member Posts: 1
    I want to play because the game is awesome
  • IckisikiIckisiki Member CommonPosts: 2
    I want to play!! Pleaseeee!!  I want to add to my house!! <3
  • KrazyRudeGuyKrazyRudeGuy Member Posts: 1
    Posty post, key please

K, thanks... Love you
  • skitt1skitt1 Member Posts: 1
    i wanna play a decent MMO!
  • WokstarWokstar Member Posts: 1

I am excited for Wildstar because it looks like it will be a breath of fresh air! Not the same targeting and gamestyle as WoW!

-Alan

• xylidyaxylidya Member Posts: 1
    I'd like a key because why not!
  • scipiothutmosescipiothutmose Member UncommonPosts: 1
    looks like the greatest next gen mmo
  • MenaceLegendMenaceLegend Member Posts: 1
    Crazy excited to get my hands on Wildstar! Been watching the streams and I don't know how much more patience I can spare! HALP FIX
  • st.Ghostst.Ghost Member Posts: 2

Please dont count this post into the Givaway. I've made it on accident and dont know how to delet it, so I'm editing it with this message :(

• RobinffsRobinffs Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I signed up once they announced the game over a year ago, give me a key already!
  • swingonaspiralswingonaspiral Member Posts: 1
    I've been playing MMOs for years, and am extremely excited about this upcoming title from Carbine. Like many other adventurers I've been looking for the next big thing and I truly think this could be it! I'd love a taste of it before it's released!
  • PerrlinPerrlin Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play and test out the action combat!
  • dragonkazooiedragonkazooie Member Posts: 1
    Cant wait to play again!
  • pissedpotatopissedpotato Member Posts: 1
    I want to play so bad to test out all classes, pvp, pve, and paths
  • CurimirCurimir Member Posts: 1
    I have experience in actually testing betas and supplying feedback to the developer.  Also, I really want to try this game out because IT LOOKS AWESOMEBALLS!
  • JoltmarJoltmar Member Posts: 8
    I already have a key, but I want a key for my friend, so we can test it out together :D
This discussion has been closed.