Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway -- TOMORROW!

Comments

• NemesisVIINemesisVII Member Posts: 5
    send a key to me to please :P
  • dammyboydammyboy Member UncommonPosts: 8
    when does the giveaway start, i want in! =)
  • AspealAspeal Member Posts: 2
    Beta again!
  • EarleyEarley Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Saweet. Alarm set.
  • gusmob25gusmob25 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Beta Key!!  
  • RoboticOzRoboticOz Member Posts: 4
           I'll be back!! I've been haunting the web to find a key for too long. Will there be a link to click for the keys? Do I come back to this site or this thread? And finally, will I be excluded since I'm a newb on this site?  I'm afraid I'll be figuring out those questions while all the keys are botted away XD  Thanks
  • bentrimbentrim Member UncommonPosts: 299
    They really need the hype train to roll for this one. Not bashing it, I was just REALLY disappointed in this game. It felt like no planning or polish was in it at all. I can honestly see this one ending up in the mmo graveyard b4 it has a chance to take a shallow breath.
  • PrassePrasse Member Posts: 21
    BETA!

Swiper no swiping!

• autonomausautonomaus Member Posts: 9
    want!
  • djfahaddjfahad Member UncommonPosts: 3
    beta !
  • nollitepnollitep Member Posts: 3
    Good luck all ;-)
  • Red_666Red_666 Member Posts: 4

Soooooo any keys yet? :D

• RoboticOzRoboticOz Member Posts: 4
    While it is a total bummer that some of you did not enjoy the game, I'm tickled to hear that there could be unwanted beta keys out there.  If there is someone out there who just hates this game and would rather be rid of that disgusting key all together I would be happy to relieve them of said burden. :D
  • BavragorBavragor Member Posts: 2
    I would love the chance to try out WildStar for myself, a key would be greatly appreciated.
  • MamasGunMamasGun Member Posts: 152
    Originally posted by bentrim
    They really need the hype train to roll for this one. Not bashing it, I was just REALLY disappointed in this game. It felt like no planning or polish was in it at all. I can honestly see this one ending up in the mmo graveyard b4 it has a chance to take a shallow breath.

Hm, that's interesting.  I've read some bad things about Wildstar, but it's all been, "It just didn't have something- not sure what it was, but it didn't have it" or "Wow did it first... just play WoW".  I wonder if someone on here might be able to actually shed some light as to what about Wildstar they don't like... What parts weren't planned or polished?

Graphics?  Okay, I know, some people are gfxwhores.  That's cool- Pixar style ain't for everyone.  But the combats great, the storylines are cool, the Path quests are pretty sweet... I just wish someone would say what they didn't like about Wildstar without saying, "I can't put my finger on it" or comparing it to WoW.... just haven't seen that done yet.

I, personally, had a blast with it, and enjoyed my time in the Weekend Beta more than I did in any MMO I've ever played.  I've never been one to willingly Sub to an MMO, but Wildstar will be happily getting a lot of money from me and my friends when it finally releases... and from what I'm understanding, a lot of people are all in for Wildstar!

Hope I get another key this weekend!  Will be getting up bright and squirrely to snag it!

Loves: SMITE, WildStar, Project Zomboid, PSO2, DCUO,

Worst Online Communities: WoW/WoD(the OG MMO Trolls), DayZ/WarZ, SMITE/LoL/DOTA, EVE Online, APB
    "I’m ready for
    All the comparisons
    I think it’s dumb and it’s embarrassing
    I’m switching off
    No longer listening
    I’ve had enough of persecution and conditioning
    Maybe it’s instinct- We’re only animal"
    - Lily Allen, Sheezus

• xtreem22xtreem22 Member UncommonPosts: 10

any aditional info ? i would play the beta endless of times

• Masq_94Masq_94 Member Posts: 3

is it in 3.20 hours from now? Am i understanding it right?

• VenaireVenaire Member Posts: 1
    -crosses fingers- I just have to believe that my time has come!
  • BelarandBelarand Member Posts: 1
    Aaaaa, i'll eat my greens if i have to for a chance in the beta weakend!
  • RodixRodix Member Posts: 2

Hey i would love a beta :)

• darkszgzdarkszgz Member UncommonPosts: 21
    i really want a betakey, i enjoyed a lot the beta stress test weekend but i hate to be online at "X" hour to get the betakey. Some of us need to work to pay the bills
  • fallensinnerfallensinner Member CommonPosts: 3
    Good luck to everyone! (:
  • zeehodgezeehodge Member Posts: 2
    Cmoooon 1am, daddy needs a beta key!
  • leong53leong53 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Had a blast last weekend.
This discussion has been closed.