Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway -- TOMORROW!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

If you're interested in participating in the upcoming WildStar beta weekend event, you'll want to check back here tomorrow at 9AM EST. Just a friendly heads-up!

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    YES!- had a blast last weekend!!! ty guys!
  • WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Im from australia and i SUCK at working out time difference, whats the time again?
  • MarknMarkn Member UncommonPosts: 307
    shrugs ill pass on weekend keys. 
  • dirtyd77dirtyd77 Member UncommonPosts: 383

Basically 23 hrs from now.

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279
    champion, i missed out last time because the key giveaway was 4am on a workday
  • TheRealDarkeusTheRealDarkeus Member UncommonPosts: 314

I guess I will try it again. I like it, I think it will be good (Been in the last two weekend betas)

But there is something missing.... I haven't figured it out yet. It is in Beta so you know....

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    nice! Can't wait!
  • zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Cool, but i have more time during the week typically o0o
  • killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Hmmm, two stress test weekends in a row?  Sounds like they are trying to get the hype train rolling again.  Wonder how soon they'll be announcing the release date?
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

meh.  Been there, done that, wasn't impressed.  Frankly, it's another simple game that can be played in one's sleep.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• KrightonKrighton Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Originally posted by MindTrigger

meh.  Been there, done that, wasn't impressed.  Frankly, it's another simple game that can be played in one's sleep.

Do tell us what game impresses your mighty attention span, with your vast years of experience on this planet?

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    Originally posted by Krighton

Do tell us what game impresses your mighty attention span, with your vast years of experience on this planet?

Path of Exile for example.

I had hard time staying awake while playing the last beta.

But then again I suppose the "elder game" is what makes or breaks it. Levelling in MMORPGs is usually boring.

• xandedinoxandedino Member Posts: 4
    Need!!
    It's a good game I liked it , but It's targeted audience already has a game its called wow.  
  • inoxcopiainoxcopia Member UncommonPosts: 18

• inoxcopiainoxcopia Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow

Path of Exile for example.

I had hard time staying awake while playing the last beta.

But then again I suppose the "elder game" is what makes or breaks it. Levelling in MMORPGs is usually boring.

If you found leveling in Path more exciting than this... then i guess you have no idea about serious mmos... and if you have, then you are one of the guys how dies in the first seconds of a boss raid fight.... 

• ShustrShustr Member Posts: 2
    DDOS and all keys to bots (((
    Why are they even doing keys ?  Why not randomly invite people who signed up ?   
  • IntheShadowsIntheShadows Member Posts: 58
    Originally posted by Markn
    Why are they even doing keys ?  Why not randomly invite people who signed up ?   

I'm asking myself the same thing. I've been signed up around a year and answered a couple surveys that they sent.... and nothing. However, sounds like I may not be missing much. :(

• spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172

Couldnt play for more than 30 min last weekend. The watermarks gave me a migrain

• jose-tjose-t Member Posts: 4
    Cool :D
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

I have an idea for you.  How about you go ahead and enjoy your game, and not worry about what I like?  I'm welcome to my opinion, and you are welcome to yours.  

I'd go into detail about what I find boring/infantile about the gameplay, but I'll have to wait for the NDA to lift. In the end, it's still my opinion. I suspect the game will do quite well with gamers who want a simple, theme park to play in.  I want more.  

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• HarkinHarkin Member Posts: 8

I have an idea for you.  How about you go ahead and enjoy your game, and not worry about what I like?  I'm welcome to my opinion, and you are welcome to yours.  

I'd go into detail about what I find boring/infantile about the gameplay, but I'll have to wait for the NDA to lift. In the end, it's still my opinion. I suspect the game will do quite well with gamers who want a simple, theme park to play in.  I want more.  

I've got one for you. If you don't want your opinion criticized, don't post it on a public forum.

Anyway..

Glad this is coming. I didn't have enough time to fully decide on a class last weekend so this should firm everything up for me (assuming I get in again).

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995

The difficulty ramps up pretty quickly.  Any game is easy at the start, it allows players to figure out how the game works.  Once they've been provided adequate time to familiarize themselves, games tend to become less forgiving... at least good games do.

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    Originally posted by spawn12345

Couldnt play for more than 30 min last weekend. The watermarks gave me a migrain

Sorry to hear that. "People" say the watermark just disappears for them after a couple minutes of play, to the point, where you actually have to look really hard to find it again.

This discussion has been closed.