Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

Comments

• GAANJAAGAANJAA Member Posts: 9
    lions arch for sure :)

• caleel97caleel97 Member Posts: 6
    My favourite one was Tequalt Raising, because they reworked him doing a more exciting and harder fight, exactly the one i was expecting from a big dragon :D
  • handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322

GW2 is nice but not enough people play it anymore and you have to find people to do dungeons whish was crap.

I never even got to do dungeons I created to many characters and my guild got away from me.

ESO is the future and tamriel foundry is the guild to be in.

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

If someone has a GW2 story to share, then why would they want another copy of a game they already own?  /scratches-head

If it were a physical boxed version, at least it could at least be vendored ..

Don't get me wrong, contests are always nice, but the runner up prize > the grand prize.

On topic: I liked listening to the Halloween theme.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• nighthawk231nighthawk231 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Flame and Frost was my favorite, loved the content and battles, like a previous poster said, it's too bad we can't play it anymore.
  • InvictumbrInvictumbr Member Posts: 1

I am poor and can not buy the game, so i follow through the News and don't know the lore in game. I wanna win to be able to answer that question truly.

• joako22joako22 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Tequal Rising is the best update of the living history for me
  • YubeiYubei Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Flame and Frost conclusion - double boss battle. The best boss battle :)
  • Homura235Homura235 Member UncommonPosts: 167

I liked South Sun the best cuz that one had the best back piece :)

Although I also really like the current spinal blades back piece (especially the ascended one!)

• RhockharddRhockhardd Member UncommonPosts: 6
    For me it was the Mad King story very cool backstory to the game.
  • SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397
    Gotta go with the super adventure box as I didn't really followed most of the living story. I didn't really care for them as I prefer PvP over PvE. The mad king was also pretty cool but not as much as adventure box.
  • bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Playing Bachiball or w/e in southshore.  Knockin people around and such.
  • heewitheewit Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Well I had lots of fun with Tower of Nightmares. I really enjoyed solo instances out there ;)
  • poyozopoyozo Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Originally posted by Nickhead420
    I got excited for a sec while reading, then got to the end.  I never played GW2, so I'm not even sure what living story means.  Oh well.  I guess I'll continue to not play it.

Pretty much this. So I guess I have to have GW2 to qualify for a contest to get GW2? I would assume a contest like this would be promotion to get new people into the game.

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Would have to be super adventure box. It was loads of fun. Me and my friend spent countless hours trying to finish every achievement... he missed a single bauble. Bahaha!

• TweekxTweekx Member Posts: 6
    Sky Pirates of  Tyria because the only thing greater than a regular Pirate is a Sky Pirate!
  • gordunkgordunk Member CommonPosts: 114
    My favorite so far has definitely been escape from Lion's Arch.  Lots of fun there
  • FiredornFiredorn Member UncommonPosts: 93
     Bazaar of the Four Winds  > all
  • iSuzakiSuzak Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been able to play it, but my favorite youtuber has done a let's play on it and i really liked it. That's why i would love to win a copy.
  • KiummKiumm Member Posts: 1
    escape from LA, is a chaos!!!!!
  • SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73

I'd have to say the Lost Shores event, because it felt like a Monster Hunter fight, chasing a boss through an entire zone and beating it down, until you tossed it into lava.

A one time battle, but nonetheless, one of my favorites to date.

• DidoniacDidoniac Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite moments from the Living World have got to be from within Super Adventure Box, especially the last time around. I've always been a big fan of challenging platform games, and with SAB, GW2 became one. Now I'm just hoping that it'll come back and stay next time around.
  • HalandirHalandir Member UncommonPosts: 773

I had a lot of fun during "Queen Jennah's Jubilee" leading up to "The Queen's Gauntlet".

"Escape from Lion's Arch" is really great so far but "Queen Jennah's Jubilee" is still my favourite so far.

We dont need casuals in our games!!! Errm... Well we DO need casuals to fund and populate our games - But the games should be all about "hardcore" because: We dont need casuals in our games!!!
    (repeat ad infinitum)

• Gatorez1913Gatorez1913 Member Posts: 15
    I am really enjoying Escape from Lion's Arch...curious to see what ends up happening. 
  • FuffensteinFuffenstein Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Definitely The Queens Jubilee, was alot of fun!
This discussion has been closed.