Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

Comments

• ShocksidShocksid Member Posts: 3
    Just bought Guild Wars 2  Today and my favorute living story will be Lion's Arch!
  • MarmaxMarmax Member UncommonPosts: 4
    last stand <3<3<3
  • sciri7sciri7 Member Posts: 1
    My favourite moment was when i first kill Twisted Marrionette after many many defeats. I felt so great that i stoped this madness. 
  • jdw715jdw715 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Excited to try it.
  • sonkaisonkai Member UncommonPosts: 1

Sky pirates for sure, Aye!

• bulldog48bulldog48 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Sky Pirates, ARRRGGHH nothing like a great pirate adventure to boil ur blood matey!
  • danieltvrdanieltvr Member Posts: 1
    Me wants :3
  • octanicoctanic Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Bazaar of the Four Winds. Best fun I had in GW2, brilliant update and many fun events.
  • Bodgy1337Bodgy1337 Member Posts: 6
    Escape from Lion's Arch cause of the view of a town that was once crowded and beautiful is now torn into shreds of fire.
  • DeathleecherDeathleecher Member UncommonPosts: 89

Sky pirates for sure, was the most fun story i tryed in the so far! :D Also really liked the The Queen Jubilee and Scarlet's interruption. :D

Great game, great event, hard to pick one stroy i like, just liked it all. but the once i mentions was someof them that stand out as really great, looking forard to keep playing the game.

• tiborbtiborb Member UncommonPosts: 13
    The escape from the Molten Facility during Flame and Frost.
  • yamishioyamishio Member UncommonPosts: 4
    My best moment from living story was the begining of it. When we had no idea what flame legion was and we suspected that jormag was all behind the refugees runaway. The first steps of figuring out what was going on and the excitement was so overwhelming. Best moments by far!
  • ZataHZataH Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Really love the event that is going on now Lion`s Arch, getting better each time they make a event, really love this game, and really looking forward to the battle, comming March 4! This game is just so freaking amazing!
  • NeilhinshelwoodNeilhinshelwood Member Posts: 1

The first time I heard the noise Tequatl made during the Tequatl Rising Living story!

Made my blood curdle with fear!

• AnnamikaAnnamika Member CommonPosts: 1
    Definitely Bazaar of the Four Winds, loved all the different fun things to entertain me.
  • AkaradrinAkaradrin Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Bazaar of the four winds. I really like the jumping-puzzle like achievements and the mini game :). Also, the bazaar design (and its lore) was gorgeus.
  • didiravedidirave Member Posts: 1
    I havent played for very long, but the Queen's Jubilee was so awesome. I absolutely love the game. 

Im a badass sexy ninja!

• HarlovHarlov Member Posts: 1
    Cutthroat Politics ! Was by far the best moment for me! Briliant content - for all the ppl to vote for their candidate. I felt like have a real chance to change something in the game as i wish it to be (ofc i didnt but who cares :D ! ) and i had a nice time with GW2 that days. Sad thing is i got chacked and banned - sad story :| wish to get back in there someday... and again be a PROUD NORN!
  • skonkskonk Member UncommonPosts: 6
    May be a bit of a cop out, but loving this new Escape From LA event! An hour 45 mins passes so quick!
  • mirrithinmirrithin Member Posts: 1
    My favorite one is "Escape from Lion's Arch" no doubt!

• vamavekevamaveke Member Posts: 1
    I'd have to say that my favorite living story is Flame and Frost, specifically the instance, it was awesome and the boss fight at the end was and still is <imo> the best in the game, so far.
  • FlamingFoxxFlamingFoxx Member Posts: 5

I think my favourite has to be the Bazaar of the Four Winds.

It was just one of the most beautiful updates and the map design for it was incredible and incredibly fun. It set up a lot of subtle hints at the future to come (with the Zephyrites being related to the Brotherhood of the Dwarves and Glint) and made for a great platform for Cutthroat Politics which has sent ripples throughout the living story in really significant and promising ways.

• SnakeEndSnakeEnd Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Favorite was Baazar of the Four Winds! I loved the sanctum sprint activity, glad it was kept.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I also like Escape from Lion's Arch the best.  After it's done they will probably have Lion Arch rebuilt bigger and better than before.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ScituScitu Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I personally loved Super Adventure Box (SAB), which was released as an April Fool's Day joke. That retro soundtrack and pixelated graphics were simply brilliant! I had to log in everyday when SAB was running. Oh and that Infantile mode... was pain =D
This discussion has been closed.