Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

Comments

• Kinami37Kinami37 Member Posts: 1
    i really would to post my fav. "living story" but how? i never played this game and I really hope to win a copy and start playing it, only heard good reviews about this game and im so exicted :D!
  • arjemourarjemour Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Escape from lions arch!
  • Drew213Drew213 Member UncommonPosts: 60

Lions Arch

• JPhamVNJPhamVN Member Posts: 2
    Southsun but Lion Arch seems to be what I'm missing according to these comments
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Escape from Lion's Arch hands down, love this kind of event change.
  • RabidMouthRabidMouth Member Posts: 196
    Before the LA update I would have said the Super Adventure Box just because of how unique it was.  However I think the Escape from Lion's Arch is even better. I have been playing it non stop and seeing the most busy city in the game burn to the ground is great.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

• cannonzimcannonzim Member Posts: 7
    My favorite living story moment would have to be last last halloween when the Mad King popped right out from underneath Lion's Reach along with the Halloween jumping puzzle, The Clock tower.
  • MSZeusMSZeus Member Posts: 8
    I have to say that watching Lion's Arch(Escape from Lion's Arch) be destroyed and how they have changed the Story lines to include its current look have been my favorites so far.  All out war.. :)

• Keymaster89Keymaster89 Member Posts: 1

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since beta and my favoirite moment in the Living Story content is the destruction of Lion's Arch.

I feel that almost all living story releases were a stepping stone to this unique moment in MMO history.

• KillshandraKillshandra Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Bazaar of the Four Winds and Wintersday
  • maciohindamaciohinda Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Dragon Bash
  • CUSagartCUSagart Member UncommonPosts: 3
    The First I Happen to Play, since I haven't yet...
  • WensyWensy Member UncommonPosts: 2

Tequatl Rising.

Fist try we got him to 90% and was like WTF?

And they added LFG tool in this release.

• HotcellHotcell Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Definitely Sky Pirates of Tyria!!!
  • SmeartykeSmeartyke Member Posts: 1

I love Super Adventure Box, one of the most brilliant content in GW2  or any MMO for that matter.

When you can bring  nostalgia and the feeling of our childhood in a game (within a game), you know you hit jackpot.

• SolentkaSolentka Member Posts: 1

Bazar of the four winds imo. I loved jumping puzzles, quests, races and environnement.

The "Zephyr Sanctum", want to see i again !

• necrosteinnecrostein Member UncommonPosts: 80

Helping the refugees in norn and char territory  made me feel like the world was changing, like it was not going to be the same place every time.  or trying to figure out who the traitors were in the lions arch. to was walking into lions arch only to find that they statue had been destroyed and watching it slowly rebid.  No, wait, voting in cutthroat politics.  theres just so many. do i have to choose?

• SagrellSagrell Member Posts: 10

The moment when all the Summer Fae that previously called me a "dustling" knelt and said:

"Congratulations, Sagrell. We are all at your command."

But, seriously, I haven't had the chance to play Guild Wars 2 yet, so I'd really appreciate it if it was finally given to me now.

Am I eligibile to take part in this giveaway? Well, it's up to you.

Just think that Hallam the White allowed me to enter the competition for the open seat in the House of Ballads, and look at what happened in the end.

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212
    I would have to say the Last Stand at Southsun living story... pretty much all of it really. I had fun exploring too.

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405

The Shadow of the Mad King.

I loved his events in GW1 and was extremely excited to see him added to GW2.

• frenzy2011frenzy2011 Member UncommonPosts: 9

lol, good contest, either:

a)  you have never played GW2, so you cant tell a story

or

b) you already own GW2, so why take part in the contest

• vahmosevahmose Member Posts: 8
    Scarlet's watchwork attacks.  Everyone jumping together to face a traveling threat was a lot of fun. I would drop my mortar elite skill in the high level zones so that my lower level friends could still fight :)
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    I am actually enjoying the new one escape from lions arch. It is challenging and not something one can even come close to tackling alone let alone in a rather large group. I also enjoyed the others but was not really high enough level to Be able to help much. lions arch is the first LS that i have been able to attend fully since im lvl 80 and geared.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• VampyreVampyre Member UncommonPosts: 11

I don't have GW2 myself (I hope I win this!) but I've watched a buddy play and some livestreams.. The part  I saw from a friend play was

Mad King erupted from the Lion Statue!!!!

and Pick Me Pick Me! :)

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636
    My favorite living story moment is when im in spvp and a large message pops up telling me some pve crap is about to start. /sarcasm
This discussion has been closed.