Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

191011121315»

Comments

• blizz3010blizz3010 Member UncommonPosts: 1

My favorite story is the current one  in LA. Especially when he emerged from teh Statue.

Great!

• zzzeeezzzzzzeeezzz Member Posts: 1
    Clockwork Chaos Living Story
  • Tashani7Tashani7 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Last Stand at Southsun was tops for me too.
  • LongropeLongrope Member Posts: 2

Hey,

My favorite Living Story  moment is probably 'The origins of Madness', I have many others what I enjoyed, likw Super Adventure Box.

Why I think 'The Origins of Madness' is my favorite out of all, because;

The Great Jungle Wurm, I was part of the Desolation Community who fought the Wurm.

I had been awake for 36h-48h at that time, just because of the great time i had. Each try was a blast, people are nice to eachoter and we had a great laugh.

I litteraly got ghost bumps everytime when I saw the HP bar from the wurm get past the 30%, it just felt amazing. You are doing it as a community, not alonw, that's a great experience. Sometimes I mis that time, it just gave me an inside feeling at that event,

The moment we got the World First Kill, I couldn't believe it. Map Chat going nuts, people on TS3, I think that some people even got tears of joy.

Yes, the loot wasn't amazing for all that effort, but the experience/feelings/joy what came with it is priceless.

Thinking back, puts a big smile on my face, it was just great.

Rgrds, Longrope.

• srpssrps Member UncommonPosts: 121

Escape from Lion's Arch is probably the most epic and notorious part so far, especially because it took a very special and central part of the game, iconic and almost sacred even and basically crapped out on it.

It made me wonder if there really is a truly secure place in Tyria. Lion's Arch, the uber-defended and central port got attacked through the air with a biological weapon. It just... made the world more real and alive.

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

My favorite part of living story was when I realized my stubborn insistence on doing every last little bit of them meant I was in the top 1000 achievers in GW2.

Specifically, doing all the hard mode things during the return of Super Adventure Box.

My willingness (And enjoyment of) a wide breadth of content types has kept me inexorably climbing up since then! :D

• AtlorgAtlorg Member Posts: 1

I will always remember during the current battle for lions arch story, our entire server panicing about how to beat all the miasma prevention events. It wasn't for a few more runs at the event that we started to pick up pace and learning the strategy. At first, we saved about 300 citizens at most, fifth try, our server got almost 1200 citizens, just under the high level loot.

Aswell as duoing one of the miasma events with another guardian. Guardian duo is too stronk.

• SaNchezzSaNchezz Member UncommonPosts: 7

Escape from Lion's Arch.

• sirludosirludo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Best moment for me was when you met Braham in the living story.
  • VymlonVymlon Member UncommonPosts: 3

My favorite moment from the Living Story content is the unique Super Adventure Box. I've never seen any update like it in any other MMORPG and I had tons of fun exploring every corner of every level with my brother and my guildmates. There were so many different hidden rooms, abilities, enemies, obstacles and great looking skin rewards! It felt like an extra game within Guild Wars 2. The Super Adventure Box commercial was really sweet aswell! The whole update felt like a tribute to some of our old favorite games in video game history.

Can't wait for more SAB! :D

• LindydrewLindydrew Member Posts: 1
    Favourite moment was definitely stepping foot on Southsun for the first time and fighting off the karka! Finally getting to take on the queen (in the very early hours of the morning!) and getting some exciting loot!
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    All right, that's a wrap! We'll announce our winners either later tonight or early tomorrow. Winners will be posted in this thread.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Grand Prize Winners (1x Digital Deluxe Edition):

CowboyHat
    nutmeggeoduck
    Rhockhardd #
    PsykotikDrgn
    Mindell

Runners-Up (1x 400 Gems Code):

PhogoX
    0guz
    moroel
    Smeartyke
    anubis1101
    VampiroAlhazred
    illyana
    Lindydrew
    Lobotomist
    kinnyg

Codes have been sent out! Congratulations!

This discussion has been closed.