Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com is partnering with ArenaNet to celebrate the launch of the Guild Wars 2 Living World Atlas with an awesome giveaway!

We've got five copies of the Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe Edition and ten 400 Gem codes to give away.. Entering is simple: all you need to do tis post your favorite Guild Wars 2 living story moment in the comments below. That's it!

On Friday, February 28, we'll select five grand prize winners and 10 runners-up at random and announce our winners.

• Five Grand Prize winners will receive: 1x Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe Edition

• 10 Runners-Up will receive: 1x code redeemable for 400 Gems in Guild Wars 2]

Please only post a single entry. Users found to have entered multiple times will be disqualified from the giveaway.

Comments

• Nickhead420Nickhead420 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    I got excited for a sec while reading, then got to the end.  I never played GW2, so I'm not even sure what living story means.  Oh well.  I guess I'll continue to not play it.
  • nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716
    When South Sun arrived to the game was my favorite Living story because of all the content that was involved.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Have not had the chance to play GW2 yet. But watching some live streams has been a blast. Especially when a random large creature is encountered and tears through the unexpecting adventurers.

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• thurasthuras Member Posts: 4

My favorite one  is the Clockwork Chaos Living Story

I had a blast with the invasions, grouping up with loads of players and trying to get to the last wave to attack Scarlet.

Escape from Lion's Arch is a great 2nd release thus far. I really love how LA turned out.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,865
    My favorite living story moment was when the Mad King erupted from the Lion Statue's location in LA! 
  • docfyredocfyre Member UncommonPosts: 6

The Queen Jubilee and Scarlet's interruption. Was fun, content was nice.

The event was pretty epic.

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    Last Stand  at Southsun,  more fun than a bagful of kittens

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,360
    super adventure box has been one of the most fun events i played :D , but my vote goes for Flame and Frost cool story too bad i cant replay it anymore :( 
  • ccmclaughccmclaugh Member UncommonPosts: 32

Sky Pirates of Tyria because it has pirates.

• MuiredhachMuiredhach Member UncommonPosts: 4
    The really great living story for me was the Cutthroat Politics. Why ? Because it was just a new idea to put player together and vote for one of their favorites. It was amazing because at the end of it we saw how many of us gamers did that and that for me was really great cause I saw how many of us are there and this game brought us together to do one simple task.
  • Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 393
    Definitely Escape from LA. Actually seeing the main city destroyed in a game, any game, is an awesome story in it self. Some time down the road the players can say "i remember the time when LA was beautiful" and similar stories... its just awesome world development.

• TheBigBoomyTheBigBoomy Member Posts: 6
    Definitely the introduction of Southsun Cove, despite the delivery being utterly broken due to massive lag.
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 619

With epic moments like others have already said, how can you just pick one? If you were there for any of the one-time events, catching the cinematics as they happened, you wouldnt forget any of them. 

Mad King breaking out in the central plaza of LA for Halloween, or being a part of the final confrontation of Southsun, I wont forget any of those epic moments. And with each new chapter came more and more content (and jumping puzzles :P )

• My favorite one  is Escape from Lion's Arch. I wonder what will happen to LA after this event ends!

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

"all you need to do tis post your favorite Guild Wars 2 living story moment in the comments below."

That'd be tough... I've strolled around Lion's Arch, jumping some puzzles, chasing some hearts, and then decided it isn't my game :) if only SAB would be a permanent addition into the game and not a seasonal one...

And why the post then? Well, I have a GW2-addict buddy, I believe he could use those 400 Gems well :)

• IzonstormIzonstorm Member UncommonPosts: 10

I really enjoyed the one time event against the ancient karka during the Lost Shores living story. Remember spending hours trying to take it down :D

• OkitanaOkitana Member UncommonPosts: 18

My Favorite Living Story moment has got to be anything with Hobo-Tron. specifically his stunt trolling the Bard in DR during the Queens Jubilee.

The Bard was singing "la la la la laaa la la laa laaaa laa!"

Hobo tron sat silent recording the whole performance and when the Bard Concluded his singing the tiny golem chirped up "Spare Change?" and begun playing back the Bard original singing, robotic filter included. 

Small moments like this get added in the living story all the time.

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    ugh no more pirates.  lion's arch is the biggest eye sore i've ever seen.  its like a dirty room that you haven't cleaned in 2-3 weeks.  well lets hope this story nukes lion's arch and they actually do some high fantasy stuff in stead of the pirates theme they had. 

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • RaiZtRaiZt Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I realy enjoyed the Last Stand at Southsun living story.  Fighting the Karka queen and the event around southsun was a blast.  Loved the refrens to The Hunger Games minigame Southsun survival i had a blast in there :D 
  • felyxfelyx Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I have to say my favourite moment was the second when I was able to check out the burning Lion's Arch ruins. Nothing beats that for a long time Guild Wars 1 & 2 fan. :)
  • blootmageblootmage Member UncommonPosts: 10

Southsun was awesome! From how the Karka invaded to the final confrontation!

• schiehallionschiehallion Member CommonPosts: 9
    Bazaar of the Four Winds, which introduced achievement system and lore-wise the Zephyrites and that awesome open world zone with airships and jumping puzzle galore and the best activities so far in game; sanctum sprint and southsun survival.
  • zMattehzMatteh Member Posts: 1
    My favourite part of the living story was watching Lion's Arch go up in flames, always nice to see the area it took you 10 minutes to load into on your toaster get destroyed :D
  • My favorite Guild Wars 2 Living World moment was when I was one of the winners of this awesome contest and got a copy so that I could have even more favorite Guild Wars 2 moments!
  • BrakhBrakh Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Final battle with the Karka, nice culmination point for one of the first living stories.
This discussion has been closed.