Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

CSE releases two CU updates for 2/21/2014

Comments

• ThaneThane berlinPosts: 2,230Member Uncommon
    [mod edit]

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,187Member Uncommon

I think this is the indie game to keep an eye on. They really seem focused and organized, and have the experience to keep their development real and not make rookie mistakes.

I'm not planning on playing the game, it's not really my style, but I think this game out of all the small studio mmos, is the one that will be the most successful. They really seem to know the game they want to make and the demographic that wants to play it.

• collektcollekt Meridian, MSPosts: 273Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Torvaldr

I think this is the indie game to keep an eye on. They really seem focused and organized, and have the experience to keep their development real and not make rookie mistakes.

I'm not planning on playing the game, it's not really my style, but I think this game out of all the small studio mmos, is the one that will be the most successful. They really seem to know the game they want to make and the demographic that wants to play it.

I agree 100%, and that's really the key that I believe will make this game great. They know what the game is and what it isn't, and they aren't trying to satisfy every single type of gamer to reach massive WoW numbers. They are targeting a niche audience and building the game around that idea. There are way too many MMOs these days trying to please everyone, and it's very refreshing to see the way they are handling the development of CU.

• nennafirnennafir Greater New Orleans Metro Area, LAPosts: 283Member Uncommon

Agreed...but...I hope there will be some cool scenarios....I really like scenarios...

Open world pvp is all fine and dandy, but it tends not be be about skill at all but rather how many friend you have.  Granted, no pvp is really about skill but is more about your gear and other lame aspects.

Nevertheless, scenarios are more about skill than any other form of MMO pvp.  I hope they have good scenarios...

• DocBrodyDocBrody EldridgePosts: 1,820Member
    any actual gameplay footage yet? I backed but haven't followed the progress...