Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] WildStar: Legend of Kel Voreth

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nestled in the bottom corner of Auroria lies the Ruins of Kel Voreth, one of WildStar’s earliest dungeons. Besides being a place for the slaughter, this Osun stronghold contains a hefty amount of hidden lore. As part of his ongoing adventure through Nexus, Gareth Harmer reveals more about this barbaric race and their ties to the mysterious Eldan. 

Read more of Gareth Harmer's WildStar: Legend of Kel Voreth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

I made the mistake to never care for the lore in the many years i played WoW. Later on it came to me that i missed out on ALOT about the game. Just going in there to tab-kill-loot only gets you so far and i never really knew what i was doing at all -lorewise.

Wildstar also seems to have a very rich story and if i would start it, this time i would take my time to turn every stone for the smallest memo on it's lore.

• GenophixGenophix Member UncommonPosts: 4

Tell you what, a lot of people have assumed Wildstar is just a fire and forget game with little substance. The more I learn about the new lore in this game the more I'm impressed. Even the origin story of the Exiles is an awesome read.

I hope Carbine carry on building on it throughout the game.

• GamezGlitchZGamezGlitchZ Member CommonPosts: 94
  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Nice article.  I tend to enjoy the lore of various games, if some thought has been put into its creation.  It would be interesting to see more Wildstar lore columns.
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."