Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

SMITE: Agni, Hindu God of Fire, Receives a Facelift

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,619MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Hi-Rez Studios has announced the latest SMITE god to receive a facelift is the Hindu god, Agni, God of Fire. Agni, complete with his new look is a purifying force of flame and cleansing. The latest SMITE video gives the Hindu back story of Agni and a peek at how he looks and what he brings to SMITE. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways ChittagongPosts: 1,037Member Uncommon
    bad running animation, direct copy of apollo. the new design looks really good but run animation completely ruined it. the previous run animation was better. 

i want an open world, no phasing, no instancing.i want meaningful owpvp.i want player driven economy.i want meaningful crafting.i want awesome exploration, a sense of thrill.i want ow housing with a meaningful effect on my entire gameplay experience, not just some instanced crap.i want all of these free of cost, i don't wanna pay you a cent, game devs can eat grass and continue developing game for me.
    Seems like that is the current consensus of western mmo players.

• darkedone02darkedone02 Louisville, KYPosts: 552Member
    he was an old hero as well, i think he was the first i bought before he was revamped.

• vurgun44vurgun44 USA, NYPosts: 1Member
     testtesttesttesttesttesttest testtesttest testtest