Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

My build Video Shadow War

FateFatalityFateFatality AnalholePosts: 85Member

Ebon Crypt

Dungeon

Might be bit rough, but its all footage

Comments

• FateFatalityFateFatality AnalholePosts: 85Member
    Bump
  • Man they really make some bits pretty dark.  I kind of wish they made more actual use of lighting as a game mechanic.  Can you get a torch or a nighteyes spell?
  • artemisentr4artemisentr4 fresno, CAPosts: 1,431Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Man they really make some bits pretty dark.  I kind of wish they made more actual use of lighting as a game mechanic.  Can you get a torch or a nighteyes spell?

If you want, I believe you can adjust your gamma to make it a non issue.

“How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?”
    R.A.Salvatore

• Originally posted by artemisentr4
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Man they really make some bits pretty dark.  I kind of wish they made more actual use of lighting as a game mechanic.  Can you get a torch or a nighteyes spell?

If you want, I believe you can adjust your gamma to make it a non issue.

Well its not that its an issue.  I like the fact not everything is well lit.  But in TES games there were in game ways to adjust for it.

• BraindomeBraindome Posts: 769Member Uncommon
    Nice videos. In particular the Spindle Dungeon. Just curious but did that dungeon yield any good or interesting drops? 
  • GillleanGilllean NewYork, ALPosts: 169Member
    Original ! I'm going to do the same possibilities are mind blowing
  • FateFatalityFateFatality AnalholePosts: 85Member
    Originally posted by Braindome
    Nice videos. In particular the Spindle Dungeon. Just curious but did that dungeon yield any good or interesting drops? 

No not really, il be uploading part 2  when i go to sleep, so you all can watch me complete the full dungeon run as the main tank