Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NDA Lifted: What they didnt want you to see

spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

NDA Lifted.

Behold the End of Daggerfall. What they didnt want you to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAvJECkXW0&feature=youtu.be&html5=1

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    That is nothing.  You should have seen the naked guys doing push-ups and sit-ups in close proximity to a guy using the chair emote.  *shudder*

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by CazNeerg
    That is nothing.  You should have seen the naked guys doing push-ups and sit-ups in close proximity to a guy using the chair emote.  *shudder*

Well i have read it million of times on these boards that 15 bucks a month would surely keep such people away.  image

P2P communities are best evahhh!!!

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Yes P2P can keep the perverts at bay, well some of them anyway. :)
    Originally posted by Scot

WOW would like to say 'hello' to you if think a paltry sum of 15 bucks can make communities better.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• Raxxo82Raxxo82 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Nice vid :)

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Degenerates, all of em!

ROFL.

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Lol, The people here have been saying p2p communities are better.  Yeah this game will sure feel like an Elderscrolls game alright.  More like wow's communites thats for sure.
  • spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    Bring back the NDA  !
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Yup. White people can't dance worth shit.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• SatyrosSatyros Member UncommonPosts: 156

Was in the beta. There are a hundred things going wrong with this game, but, I can personally asure you, the contents of this video are not even close to reality.

The game does feel 100% original ES.

The graphics are a thousand times better than what you see from this guys monitor, and pretty light on the card as well. The guys pc must be wooden, if that.

Players did not do this kind of stuff until half an hour to closing the servers or so. If that. 

The problems of the game lie elsewhere. Trying to blindly and on purpose hurt its reputation like this is despicable. Inform the people of its real weaknesses, not made up ones (i.e. tons of major bugs, lots of unstressed aerias, marketing, greed.. ).

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

Originally posted by Hariken
    Lol, The people here have been saying p2p communities are better.  Yeah this game will sure feel like an Elderscrolls game alright.  More like wow's communites thats for sure.

What you see on this video are the last seconds of beta gameplay before the server did shut down. People did celebrate this, started dancing and playing music, throwing in chat lines how much they love the game, sending greetings to everyone and greetings for the next upcomming beta....and some blablabla.

• Originally posted by Doogiehowser

WOW would like to say 'hello' to you if think a paltry sum of 15 bucks can make communities better.

When did the world get turned upside down and a large portion of people actually think people with money are less fucked in the head.  The vast majority of people truly fucked in the head have serious money.

NDA Lifted.

Playing music in strict time. What they didnt want you to see.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/2026930

• Originally posted by spizz

NDA Lifted.

Why is that dude pounding on his junk?

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Satyros

Was in the beta. There are a hundred things going wrong with this game, but, I can personally asure you, the contents of this video are not even close to reality.

The game does feel 100% original ES.

The graphics are a thousand times better than what you see from this guys monitor, and pretty light on the card as well. The guys pc must be wooden, if that.

Players did not do this kind of stuff until half an hour to closing the servers or so. If that. 

The problems of the game lie elsewhere. Trying to blindly and on purpose hurt its reputation like this is despicable. Inform the people of its real weaknesses, not made up ones (i.e. tons of major bugs, lots of unstressed aerias, marketing, greed.. ).

If you look to the left, behind the boxes and under the tarp, you may see the point to this thread..... but I doubt it.

• LisaFlexy22LisaFlexy22 Member UncommonPosts: 450

I'm pretty sure Wildstar is going to get way more of the WOW community than this game.  The 3 betas I was in were mostly pretty mature and respectful.  The most recent one where anyone could get a key was the only one that was worse and most of that was people complaining in chat with things like "no mini map!!??  Game is going to flop so hard!!!".  So again, think most of those folks will be heading Wildstar's way

• Um there is no escape from douchebags on the interwebs.  Learn to accept this and live your life despite it.
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

Play the Wildstar beta and if you aren't turning off the "advice" chat within 10 minutes, you are one of the barrens chat kiddies.

I haven't seen such terrible chat in a shorter time since Path of Exile. Talk about horrible community.

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Reminds me of those times I went to the Love Parade :D
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser

To be honest if it keeps you out I'll pay the $15 ....and the community will be better in turn

Originally posted by Bad.dog
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser

To be honest if it keeps you out I'll pay the $15 ....and the community will be better in turn

Touche. 

Don't worry, in 6 months to one year time when i will buy the game (hopefully much improved version) you would have been gone and moved to next flavor of month to defend it just like you did with GW2 and ESO.

-Jesse Schell

-Luke McKinney

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Originally posted by spizz

NDA Lifted.

Why is that dude pounding on his junk?

You could of got us videos of the adventure zone... but nooooo, you bring us this.  I shall dub this video "THE HAMMERING!"