Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check your emails! WildStar Stress Test 14-16th February, 2014.

13»

Comments

• KrightonKrighton Member UncommonPosts: 111

You have to get in the close betas because those are the players that get favortism and free head start items etc.

The other piece to that is knowing what to do when you have to start leveling. People in closed beta will blaze through the content in a couple weeks, hit 50 and be "better" players. Cause beta. They learned it already.

Everyone else that starts playing the game afterwards, will be left behind and will be completely oblivious to this fact.

A monthly subscription, 60 bucks for the game. That's a really tall order in this market. I predict it goes f2p like the rest of the industry in less than 1 year.

This isn't a bad thing, it's a smart thing, they shouldn't be asking for a monthly sub, nothing they do will justify it unless the game gives me head every morning. I'd pay $15 for that, each month.

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    i was hugely dissapointed in this game  felt like i was playing wow again  but with directional combat  got swamped with quest felt like wow all over again by the second day i was bored   tired of  1000s of quests and was naw not where i wish to be spending my life  questing for years
  • DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I totally agree. I mean, who the hell wants 1000s of quests? I want to just randomly wander around with no sense of purpose and grind mobs all day. Well, like more like for a half a day then hit max level and just PVP! RAWR!!! Pfft stupid quests and things to do, how dare they!!!

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• GhernGhern Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by Tatercake
    i was hugely dissapointed in this game  felt like i was playing wow again  but with directional combat  got swamped with quest felt like wow all over again by the second day i was bored   tired of  1000s of quests and was naw not where i wish to be spending my life  questing for years

Holy punctuation.