Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Signed Collector's Edition and NVIDIA GTX 650 Giveaway!

Comments

• frosted420frosted420 Member Posts: 1

Final fantasy 8 with gun blades = best weapon ever

• RhodykRhodyk Member UncommonPosts: 2
      I try only beta , but graphics is amazing and if I have chance to play I will be happy.
  • samboleonsamboleon Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Favorite moment with FF series must be when played FFVII for the first time with my friend, that was something truly amazing.
  • Shane250Shane250 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Funny moment is when I found out that the birds are called Chocobo's and noticed that they are in a couple Final Fantasy games. Completely different stories and characters in each game yet they still have a bird called a Chocobo still running around, the name alone is funny.
  • caleel97caleel97 Member Posts: 6
    I think that the thing that i liked the most in every FF game was the overall progression of your character: starting a new adventure, exploring the dangerous world, fighting enemies and getting stronger with every fight, knowing more of the story of the world and, of course, of our character.
  • ZektoZekto Member UncommonPosts: 11
    My favorite moment in FFXIV: ARR was when our FC was finally able to beat Coil turn 5 after countless tries of getting the fight down.

• BregenzBregenz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The devs hit it out of the park with this one. Great graphics!  I hope I can play in 3D! Thank you for such a great MMO and lore!
  • griffith89griffith89 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Other than the storylines, backgrounds, and personalities of all of the characters, I've always loved the soundtrack of each and every Final Fantasy game.

Final Fantasy Vii was the first one i played, when i was pretty young. It was also my first RPG, and PSX game. But I always loved listening to the battle music, especially the boss theme. And then the Turks' theme song. That would get stuck in my head for hours.

Without a doubt though, my favorite track in Final Fantasy VII would definitely be the Cosmo Canyon theme song. I would just run around the place for hours only to listen to the song. Or I would enter, walk a bit to the left, and just leave Cloud standing there, and turn up the T.V. volume while I did other things around the room.

It's pretty difficult to choose which game's soundtrack I love most though. VII,VIII, and IX in my opinion all have absolutely epic soundtracks. So keep at it Nobuo Uematsu! Always have and always will love your work! :D

• I have to say my best moment in FFXIV was the bated breath between the transition from FFXIV 1.0 to FFXIV ARR.  When I first logged into ARR, and seeing all the hard work and tenacity SE and Yoshi had to transform the game into what us FF diehards really wanted to see after the slogfest that was 1.0.  THAT is the defining moment for me.
  • tooey345tooey345 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Its hard to recall my memories of playing the first FF on NES..  But at that time it was way different than anything I had been playing...  IT was soo cool to run around with a group of adventurers with me.. 

Later tho FF tactics on my GBA was something of an ultimate time sink for me..  Heck i got a GBA just so i could play tactics after playing it on a friends GBA..    I sunk alot of hours into it but come to think of it i'm not even sure i finished it lol..  I spent alot of time on that when i didnt have access to my computer..  Thank god for that lil game.. 

• marvelfrozenmarvelfrozen Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favourite moment in regards online Final Fantasy was when my brother just started up FFXI for the first time. The wonder of online and unlimited Final Fantasy worlds awe me to no end. Of course when, in the end, I'm the one that played my brother's account. That moment was beaten when I team up with my LS to enter Dynamis (it was Xarcabard, I think). Everyone fighting together, nothing beats that. Too bad we stop playing soon after the Aht Urhgan expansion. But if I got my hand on this copy, I sure will continue my adventure on to the FFXIV.
  • scyllafrenscyllafren Member UncommonPosts: 26
    When you finish a big questline in ffxiv, the talking and the overall experience is breathtaking, many times funny too :)
  • ww99www99w Member UncommonPosts: 12
    still trying to buy FF14 from asia... cant seem to do it online tho... any1 have a site where to buy online pls pm me.
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878

FFVII:

Taking down ruby weapon with mimed Knights of the Round because the character than had the actual materia got killed at the start.

• avernus86avernus86 Member Posts: 1

My favorite moment in FFVII, like many, was when Sephiroth kills Aerith. It was an awesome assassination scene that stoked the fires of hatred toward him. It really made the end-game head-to-head battle more rewarding.

Also liked the end-game Weapon battles, especially Ruby.

Very challenging, very satisfying.

• Oooo. Interesting. Would like to try this game out . I have had my eye on it for quite some time.
  • NoblePhantasmNoblePhantasm Member UncommonPosts: 3
    My best experience was playing the game with my friend while I played on a PC and she played on a PS3. She did not have a gaming PC at the time but we were able to play together through the magic that is cross platform play :D
  • biyballz7biyballz7 Member Posts: 2
    I played this for 30 days, would be nice to go back!
  • panwyrpanwyr Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My Favorite moment in a Final Fantasy game was for FF3 in the US, aka Final Fantasy 6.  I was doing the Arena to get a Lightbringer weapon and had been using Shadow since he had been my lucky death machine of going through winning everything he fought.  Shortcut to this match for the Lightbringer when the battle is going poorly, Daedulus by some amazing bad luck had been kicking Shadows butt toward the end. After a horrible critical on Shadow I sat there realizing I had nothing to in my inventory to heal my high enough to survive the next attack, in an act of desperation I had Shadow attack knowing if it didn't land and kill the boss it was over. As I issue the attack I stare dumbfounded as Shadow suddenly summons his dog and proceeds to kill  Daedulus. For me I had no idea that about Desperation Attacks till that moment it executed and to have my favorite character do it just blew me away.
  • DarkraidorDarkraidor Member UncommonPosts: 6
    My favorite moment would be finishing FFVII.
  • ZamparanelZamparanel Member Posts: 5
    bah.... why only for american player? I left from this game because have a big problem of lag..(server in US and i play in EU)....I no play for play with problem or  being teased
  • malratsmalrats Member UncommonPosts: 21
    My favorite memory was getting Final Fantasy VII when I was like 9 years old, not even having a PlayStation yet, and that sweet, sweet glory when I finally did get one a year or so later and fired it up for the first time. Oh, those graphics.
  • sonofhordesonofhorde Member Posts: 1
    Have onlu played FFVII. Most Exciting moment was last fight with Sephiroth.
  • ryandb2ryandb2 Member Posts: 1
    My most memorable moment was when Kefke poisons Domo in Final Fantasy VI. I was young when I played it, and it really made him feel reprehensible, it made me sad for the people of Domo, and excited to see Cyan fight. Great moment.
  • I dont really have any favorite moments in Final Fantasy. I got my first Final Fantasy game by accident, and i am happy about that accident.  My first game was Final Fantasy 7. And it made a huge impact on me. The more i played the game, the more i wanted to play the other parts. I got 8, 9, 10, and 10-2 as soon as those came out. it even was the reason for me to buy a PS2.

Every Final Fantasy game i played is unique in a special way and had special moments. I love all of them!

This discussion has been closed.