Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nerve - US - Aldmeri Dominion - PC - PvP/Hardcore

JedricTXJedricTX Member UncommonPosts: 36

Nerve is a PvP, Hardcore Aldmeri Dominion guild for the PC. We have played together in many MMO's in the past including Aion, Age of Conan, Global Agenda, Spellborn, World of Warcraft, Darkfall, and many more. You might possibly know us as Maelstrom or Maelstrom Legion. Our goal is to become one of the most dominant PvP guilds on the server through any means necessary. We will be claiming PvP objectives and do what we can to lead our faction to victory.

We are looking for mature individuals who are 18 or older and have previous MMO experience. You will be required to be in Mumble when you are online, and to participate in any guild events that occur.

We pride ourselves on being a fun and drama free group of players. We like to joke around, but when stuff needs to get done we focus and get it done. We allow profanity, but we also treat all members with respect.

If you are interested in joining us, please go to http://NerveHQ.com and fill out an application. If you would like some more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Our Mumble information is on our website as well, if you'd like to come in and chat.

Comments

• JedricTXJedricTX Member UncommonPosts: 36

Please join us in Mumble for this weekend's beta test, and all future events.

Hostname: mbl7.gameservers.com

Port: 10055

• elijafireelijafire Member Posts: 7
    Done.
  • KotQKotQ Member Posts: 4
    Well organized guild. Active, mature, fun group of guys to play with. -  (Cyborg)
    Join us this weekend!
  • GridnacGridnac Member UncommonPosts: 1

great guild. will enjoy seeing you on the battle field

The next beta will be March 14th. Join us in Mumble during the beta.
    Join us this weekend!
  • PreparedPrepared Member UncommonPosts: 103

I played during the weekend and streamed the game for two days but wasn't aware of your guild on the Aldmeri Dominion until today.  I'd like to join.  I am planning to play a Wood Elf Nightblade.  I've already purchased the Imperial Deluxe edition and will be in the game for early access the moment the North American Megaserver is online at 12:01am on March 31, 2014.  I am over 18.

What is the method of joining your guild in the game?

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

Are you guys more selective then in beta? It seemed like everyone and their mother was spam invited to the guild... Guild chat was a hot mess and seemed completely unorganized.

I can't possibly see you as hardcore nor PvP unless it is just like most guilds where their is a core group and the rest of the guild is useless fodder.

Not trying to be harsh but as I said, the chat was a mess, nothing seemed organized (for several of the betas) and anything said in chat (group requests etc) was pretty much ignored.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

Originally posted by Wighty

Are you guys more selective then in beta? It seemed like everyone and their mother was spam invited to the guild... Guild chat was a hot mess and seemed completely unorganized.

I can't possibly see you as hardcore nor PvP unless it is just like most guilds where their is a core group and the rest of the guild is useless fodder.

Not trying to be harsh but as I said, the chat was a mess, nothing seemed organized (for several of the betas) and anything said in chat (group requests etc) was pretty much ignored.

You are correct on the second part. There is a core group who is active on Mumble. We are more selective on who joins us in voice chat. As far as the guild chat goes, we just kick if someone is being a nuisance or a troll, and they are there to help us improve our guild auction house and to be used as fodder during PvP. :) If you would have joined us on Mumble, your impression of us would drastically change.

Also, it was a beta and we weren't taking it very seriously. Most of us were just trying to figure out what we want to play in release.

Originally posted by Prepared

I played during the weekend and streamed the game for two days but wasn't aware of your guild on the Aldmeri Dominion until today.  I'd like to join.  I am planning to play a Wood Elf Nightblade.  I've already purchased the Imperial Deluxe edition and will be in the game for early access the moment the North American Megaserver is online at 12:01am on March 31, 2014.  I am over 18.

What is the method of joining your guild in the game?

Please join us in Mumble. The details are on our website. You can fill out an application too, but you will be asked to join us on Mumble once you do so.

• G4NK3DG4NK3D Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Awesome guild with a great community! You won't regret it :)
  • KotQKotQ Member Posts: 4
    Looking for a hardcore guild? Come play with the best!
  • JPM55JPM55 Member Posts: 1
    Awesome guild with great leadership!
    Please join us for Early Access!
    Very active in Mumble, and we have a very large guild store now.