Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen: Human Race Detailed in Latest Update

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest update to the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen site has been released. This time, the Human race is given the developer touch. Players checking out the blog post can learn a little about how Humans will 'work' in game, as well as some lore.

Resourceful, tenacious and inquisitive, Humans have overcome many obstacles to become one of the more populous races on Terminus. No less than four tribes of Humans found themselves upon the continent of Celestius, each within their own realm and divided by many leagues. Unlike other races, Humans quickly adapted to their displaced environment as well as those of others. Driven by their curiosity they began to disperse beyond the fragments that ferried them. Once beyond their borders, their wide array of ideologies allowed for tolerance or alliances with most of the other races. Although their physicality claims no trait as supreme among the many races, they are masters of survival whose ability to acclimate to new environments has allowed them to settle many of the diverse regions of Terminus.

Read more on the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen KickStarter page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780
    Humans? OMG WoW clone!
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Something about aradune makes me want to give his games money. I think this time, though, I will remember the vg debacle and wait til I see a lil more before opening the wallet.

That said I hope its as great as vg COULD have been.

Da skull

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• EndoRobotoEndoRoboto Member Posts: 275
    Im guessing the desert guys will be my Erudites? :)

Here's guessing funding will be reached in 21 days.
  • EndoRobotoEndoRoboto Member Posts: 275
    GUESSING! *brain explodes*
  • finnmacool1finnmacool1 Member Posts: 453

------------------------------------------------ Maybe your next spam post on pantheon ( a game that will never see the light of day) will tell us what brad had for lunch or maybe what movie salim saw over the weekend. Its a shame there arent other kickstarters out there worthy of half a dozen posts per week, oh wait there are.