Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neo's Land: New Video Developer Diary Shows Off Voxel Technology

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

A brand new Neo's Land developer diary has been posted to YouTube that shows off tons of in-game footage built using the Unity engine and Voxel technology. The video goes into detail about the many features Neo's Land will give to players including the ability to explore a nearly limitless world, world-editing abilities, interfaces to create and much more. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BacchiraBacchira Member Posts: 50
    Looks cool but I'm not sure I trust players with this kind of power.
    Let's face it, most people can't paint/sculpt for crap...and I'm one of them.
    Sure, there are some amazing talents out there but I'm quite sure we'll see a lot of dick shaped buildings...

I have the exact same concern for EQN:L
  • GhettoJesusGhettoJesus Member Posts: 6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_architecture

TBH phallic architecture comes hand in hand with human architecture. We just need to have some class about it. Or are we not adult enough to live around such structures haha I feel sorry for those in pisa then.

• NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
    So main thing is we limit where players can build to only the land they claim so it can be regulated .  The game will also be high PvP so you wont just build anything as it will require resources that's costy and you will want to protect yourself.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com