Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past Review

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

It isn’t often you get to play a game that feels authentically like it was made 8 years ago. While it may be a bit of an exaggeration to describe Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past in such a way, it also isn’t very far off. With Demons of the Past, we are not only getting a standalone expansion in the series that doesn’t require owning previous iterations, but we are also finally seeing the end of the Spellforce 2 story.

Read more of David Jagneaux's The RPG Files: Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past Review.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Spellforce 2 shadow wars, the original game came out on 2006, dragon storm expansion came out on 2007. and then everything went wrong way, publisher went bankrupt, programmers left dev team, dev team changed ownership and what not. next expansion faith in destiny was suppose to come out on 2008 and this one was suppose to come out on 2009. i waited and waited and finally lost interest, never even heard faith in destiny came out last year until i saw this post and went to check back. glad they finally made it to this final expansion(was suppose to be final expansion). i can certainly understand all the bug and stuff, it is just amazing they brought these expansions out after all the dilemma.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Seems like this would have a more suiting home on RTSguru tbh.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• kurgkurg Member Posts: 10
    The best of all Spellforce was the bso, i love his intro themes