Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I actually played this game quite a bit in the Chinese release, and even spent some money on it. The only problem with the game other than the fact that there was little to no customization at all is the fact that the IP it was based off of had very slim variety in terms of powers and "classes" that could be used. Almost every single character I saw running around looked like Goku and had names that were either sssjgokusssj or gokussj3 or just some variation on that. It could have been successful but as the article states, it might be getting another release as a non f2p title, which may or may not work for them. I was just hoping for a US release eventually but I guess that may never happen.
  • SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Yeah I was really hoping to give this one a try but I was a little too late.

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803

I always wanted to try this when they did a English release as I didn't have the patience to try and play the Chinese version.  I wasn't expecting much but thought it might be good for a month or two of messing around in.

Oh well.

• metA9001metA9001 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2021
    I hate to say it, I remember playing this game I never could live with the fact that a human transforms into a super saiyan by wishing it even though his species is not saiyan... it really does not live up to the dragon ball logic of the animated series we all know that it doesnt make sense for that to happen the dragon could not turn a human into a saiyan then give him super saiyan transformation... 

Now... this game COULD have been good if they understood everything about dragon ball logic... for instance theres a lot of species in dragon ball and dragon ball z ... those all could have been different races in the game... 

Human
    Saiyan
    Legendary Saiyan
    Makyo [The Makyo Star race]
    Namekian
    Changeling [The frieza race]
    Majin
    Android
    Cyborg
    Bio Android [Cell type race]
    Alien [Like the space pirates, or genyu force]
    Kai [Like the grand kai race in other world]
    Demi-God [Like hurcules]
    Demons [Like Dibora from hell in the afterlife]
    Yardrats [Think instant transmission]
    Tuffles [The race on planet vegeta that were super intelligent the saiyans destroyed]

And each race could have had there own faction planet, and classes... theres so much possibility that its insane they could mess this up.