Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAMember RarePosts: 3,551
    I actually played this game quite a bit in the Chinese release, and even spent some money on it. The only problem with the game other than the fact that there was little to no customization at all is the fact that the IP it was based off of had very slim variety in terms of powers and "classes" that could be used. Almost every single character I saw running around looked like Goku and had names that were either sssjgokusssj or gokussj3 or just some variation on that. It could have been successful but as the article states, it might be getting another release as a non f2p title, which may or may not work for them. I was just hoping for a US release eventually but I guess that may never happen.
  • SwankyBoySwankyBoy Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Yeah I was really hoping to give this one a try but I was a little too late.

• udonudon Durham, NCMember UncommonPosts: 1,803

I always wanted to try this when they did a English release as I didn't have the patience to try and play the Chinese version.  I wasn't expecting much but thought it might be good for a month or two of messing around in.

Oh well.