Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Forestia Online!!

AmunetAmunet Sunrise, FLPosts: 136Member
Another MADLY Fun Korean TOTTALY Free MMORPG.  http://www.forestia.co.kr  I'm at the momet searching for a way to tell everyon ehere how to sign up, download,  play, etc. For now, if your pup for the challenge of finding out for yourself, be my guest!

Comments

• UrsaboiUrsaboi Pembroke Pines, FLPosts: 82Member

i installed forestia on my comp. i just need to c how to sign up. i translated the sign up page using www.worldlingo.com

we shuld all work together and find out what all the special korean requirement thingys mean.

oh yah i almost forgot: for the part where its 2 boxes seperated by - when u click tyhe thingy next to it u got to TYPE IN SEOUL, BUT IN KOREAN. JUST USE THE TRANSLATOR TO TRANSLATE IT INTO KOREAN. the only part i didnt know how to fill out and the part that i think was keeping me from finishing signing up was the line under the 2 box lines.

• squeeesqueee Austin, TXPosts: 722Member
    Is it just me or are all Korean game made by school girls that never got over the hearts and SailorMoon phase; except for priest of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"