Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Question about beta.

snipehacksnipehack hilliard, OHPosts: 12Member
I applied when they first started asking for beta invites, where you just needed to supply and E-mail. Now that i try and apply again this time on my NC-soft account, when i Log in and click the apply for beta button it just sends me to my account page. How do you apply now? as i would love to try this game, since ESO has ruined my dreams. T,.T

Comments

• ZapzapZapzap Someplace, WYPosts: 224Member Uncommon
    It sounds like they have a record of your application. The way they are choosing applicants now is a random draw from all the beta applicants with a priority to those who have filled out the beta survey.  If you have not filled out the beta survey I would recommend it.  You can find it here.
  • snipehacksnipehack hilliard, OHPosts: 12Member
    Originally posted by Zapzap
    It sounds like they have a record of your application. The way they are choosing applicants now is a random draw from all the beta applicants with a priority to those who have filled out the beta survey.  If you have not filled out the beta survey I would recommend it.  You can find it here.

I love you kind poster, I love you more than I do my fiance. And if i happen to get a beta invite ~ which i doubt I will get~ from the survey I just did. I will kiss my screen, letting you know when so you may feel the warmth of my creepy love. 

• RoweinRowein Blaine, WAPosts: 44Member

I wish you luck. I did the survey when I first signed up. Sadly, another Monday and no email from Nexus.

It looks like another week of watching videos of the Chief and Company. <Insert sad face here>

Rowein