Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why would any new players want to play when!

zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

Why would any new players want to play when after you get to level 30 you get ganked ALL the time in this open pvp world environment!

Even with special items that let you power level monsters that are 10 levels higher than you, you are no match for these retards!!

These idiots that have nothing better to do than roam the maps looking for low level character to kill with 1 hit are fucking cowards and I am surprised that there are still players playing!

Comments

• ViperDragonViperDragon Member UncommonPosts: 101
    This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing.  Must say, though, the same thing happens in a lot of MMOs.

A great list of free games (mostly MMORPGs): http://www.mytop10games.com/

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283
    What happens when there is no more low level players about, do they get bored and leave as well!

Idiot game developers make crap like this!

They can stick it where the sun never shines, I have had enough of these fucking idiot players that could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag in real life so come to games like these to get their thrills!

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Less about the designers and more about the immaturity of many players. Often PvP = Griefing. Yes, stop denying it, you are griefing when you are killing low levels or people who have no chance against you. Its not any bit of skill, anyone can do it.  Open PvP I think can be great, but its just used as a griefing tool where often times the person will only attack when there is absolutely no chance for the other player to actually fight back.
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    Less about the designers and more about the immaturity of many players. Often PvP = Griefing. Yes, stop denying it, you are griefing when you are killing low levels or people who have no chance against you. Its not any bit of skill, anyone can do it.  Open PvP I think can be great, but its just used as a griefing tool where often times the person will only attack when there is absolutely no chance for the other player to actually fight back.

I agree with you on this!

If the designers had just added an option that excluded players from pvp then this game would be much better!

But as this and games like stand, there is only one thing I see happening with any new players playing until level 30 (the level where you become a corpse waiting to die) or slightly higher and then leaving, because they have no hope of getting any further in the game because every other player in the game kills you on sight. There are no friendly players at all just players that want to kill you on sight!

Pathetic game designers that need to rethink what they do so they can actually get players playing!

I currently have free in game items that allow you to fend of swarms of monsters 10 levels higher than you, but even this is not enough to stop these idiot players from getting their thrills by killing you with one hit. Sadly these items are now being left to rot because I have had enough and am not interested in playing any further!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Sorry for the off-topic op ( I kinda feel you about ganging . I hated that in Aion too . ) , but I have a question for you, and a serious one with no other meaning :

How is gaming, at 50+ years? I sometimes wonder , until what age i'll be playing games, and if i'll be capable of playing them the same way I am now, or at-least to enjoy them as I enjoy them now.

Other question will be, how many hours you play per day/week?

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Originally posted by IceAge

Sorry for the off-topic op ( I kinda feel you about ganging . I hated that in Aion too . ) , but I have a question for you, and a serious one with no other meaning :

How is gaming, at 50+ years? I sometimes wonder , until what age i'll be playing games, and if i'll be capable of playing them the same way I am now, or at-least to enjoy them as I enjoy them now.

For the most part, you keep enjoying gaming, except the parts where other players interrupt your fun so they can get their thrills!

I play several hours a day!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by zasten
    Originally posted by IceAge

For the most part, you keep enjoying gaming, except the parts where other players interrupt your fun so they can get their thrills!

I play several hours a day!

Thank you for your reply! 

That means playing games has nothing to do with age!  

Hope you level up in your game, and start killing the ones who makes your playtime a nightmare ! :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!