Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Instead of Dust

funyahnsfunyahns Member Posts: 315

They should have made a new Vampire the Masquerade SRPG game.  I feel like sinking all that time into dust has really messed up WoD which is the game I have been dreaming of before WoW was even a game.   I don't know anyone who owns Dust 514.   I feel that if they wanted to make a game and earn some money they should have done something from White Wolf.  Hell, I was saddened when the Werewolf game got cancelled.

Maybe I just have a soft spot for Bloodlines, (I just replayed the game again last week) but I feel a good game World of Darkness  would have the potential to sell a lot of games and build excitement for an MMO

Comments

• jimmyjack1944jimmyjack1944 Member Posts: 1

I have been waiting for this as well. World of Darkness conceptually in my mind is an amazing game-- especially  coming from the makers of EVE. I do wonder how diligently they are working on the game in comparison to how much they say they are working on the game.

I was thinking for a long time they would release a new game using the Bloodlines engine or a buffer game to generate some hype for the series. I thought both VtM:Redemption and Bloodlines were very good games even with a few bugs in between and the multiplayer for Redemption may not have been perfect but it had its "redeeming" qualities. I was a little dissapointed about the Werewolf game, but all in all I've just been waiting for WoD.

Even if there isn't going to be a release for two, three, or four more years give me something to toy with. I'd kill for a Character Creation tool right about now. Even just some ideas, maybe a super simple story line, or release a mod for Bloodlines, or a version of Redemption thats easy to use. Something!! Please!