Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game with companions

2»

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by RealmLordsKen

Bioware's Neverwinter Nights has hirelings and NPCs that group.  If I remember right, they get gear etc.

It's been ages since I've touched it.  I'm sure one of the others will know details.

Pretty sure you're right.

It has a few cool ones too, like Sharwyn and Deekin (well, I think Deekin is part of one of the expansions, but Sharwyn is definitely in the main game's story campaign). image

If you like single player RPGs (and especially DnD based ones) I'd highly recommend NWN even if it'll be a bit outdated by now.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Star Trek Online had when I played it regular a rather cool crew system where you sent them on missions and leveled them up on a multitude of tasks,then selected the best candidates to enhance your ship and crew.

And of course you have away missions which you take on with your crew where your best of the best tag along and fight along side you companion style.

p>
  • Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642
    Originally posted by darker70

Star Trek Online had when I played it regular a rather cool crew system where you sent them on missions and leveled them up on a multitude of tasks,then selected the best candidates to enhance your ship and crew.

And of course you have away missions which you take on with your crew where your best of the best tag along and fight along side you companion style.

Kinda sounds like the companions in SWTOR.