Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

My Account Compromised..! Help?

WizCaresOccasionallyWizCaresOccasionally Jackson, MSPosts: 4Member

My account was recently compromised and I had to create another account to contact them. I contacted them and they said the email doesn't match what they have on file well of course someone had to change it. Then, they said give them the billing address, last 4 digits, username, and main char. I did all of those things but didn't get a reply back. I was expecting one when I looked at my phone after school but no email and this is the fifth day I haven't received nothing back yet. Looks like i'm getting my hopes up too high. I have to go now ill be back to reply later...

Forever A Wizard.....

Comments

• KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsle Austin, TXPosts: 158Member

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply - please resend the last email you sent to our team to community@kingsisle.com and we'll investigate the matter. 

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,467Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by KingsIsle

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply - please resend the last email you sent to our team to community@kingsisle.com and we'll investigate the matter. 

Very nice to see a rep respond so quickly,maybe all my skepticism of developers can be swayed to think a little more positively.

I usually consider support to be outside agencies ging back cue card automatic responses,so ya good to see a real response,makes me happy :)

Samoan Diamond

• kastakasta Mineola, TXPosts: 512Member
    I've been playing Wizard101 on and off since beta and have found KingsIsle to be very quick to respond and very helpful. They have been one of my better customer service experiences in the gaming industry.  Just my two cents.
  • WizCaresOccasionallyWizCaresOccasionally Jackson, MSPosts: 4Member
    They're fast I guess they have allot on their hands and thanks Kingsisle..! ^_^
    I've sent an email to community@kingsisle.com like you guys said. Thanks for replying guys. :)

Oh and my email is dylan135259@gmail.com