It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Back in vanilla there where a few things you could do
- solo PvE questing and explorationn the open world
- there was instanced PvE and grouping
- they added raid progression
- there where 2 PvP instances
- there was world PvP
- there was gathering
- there was crafting
- there where pets to collect..
and that was about it.. Just returned and found there is pet battles, which got me to think... What other stuff did they add to keep people busy?
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)