Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Help Ron Beat Cancer - A WoW Developer in Need

124»

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Carnicide
    Originally posted by Fusion

Not to take a dump on the noble cause, but isn't that pocket change for Blizzard?

The least they could do for their employee for Christmas...

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't know a nice way to put it. Blizzard is rolling in the dough. Why wouldn't they be the first ones to donate all of it. That's literally 1,667 subscriptions in one month which is a whopping 0.000238% of their total subscription base, and that's not even accurate I used only 1,667 / 7,000,000 to get this number!!!!!!!! Point being it's less than pocket change. If they don't assist with at least the 25 grand I will never buy a Blizzard product again.

Just my thougts, too. I'm not sure I would really not buy any more products or sub from them ... but would really leave very bad taste in my mouth. 

But who deserves really boycott is insurance company that I'm sure tricket him as many before. No wondering most of lawyers are employeed by insurance companies. Before to prepare all papers to sign with main intent how to suck their money into company ... then when unfortunate one need it badly to survive... how to kill him without being accused of murder by always finding some paragraph well hidden in insurance policy.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    As this thread continues to devolve into discussions about the state of medical insurance, anti-Blizzard statements and other off-topic discussions, it is best if the thread is closed. For those interested in donating to Ron's cause, the link is in the original post.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

This discussion has been closed.