Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    I would love a key if anyone got an extra one or one they don't want or are even willing to share. I'll be you're new best friend, seriously, we can chat on IM and stuff, it'll be great! :) 

• Gaara187Gaara187 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I've had no luck thus far getting in and i really want to test this out. Send me a pm if you want to help
  • MaXiMiUSMaXiMiUS Member Posts: 4

Good lord.. 69 pages of requests.

One more to the request pile can't hurt I guess.

• PimpNastyPimpNasty Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Have been watching Wildstar for a good while now.....would love to get into the Beta, so if a key is available, please send one my way. I would love to put some stress on those servers................
  • darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Been waiting yonks for an invite key,if some kind soul has a spare key It would have a welcome and warm reception in my PM mailbox

p>
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 422

Well after trying ESO beta it would be awesome to get a sneak peak at Wildstar, the only other game of 2014 im interested in :).  Making informed purchasing decisions is always my preference.

Thanks guys,

Datastar

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    If someone has a spare key, or can't use his/her key this weekend, give me a PM and you'd make me very happy! :]
  • hardsun79hardsun79 Member UncommonPosts: 66

Insert beta key here

<---

Thank you :)

• mezmaghostmezmaghost Member Posts: 11

If any has a spare key going they could throw my way I would appreciate it :)

I could wait til open beta, but I like testing for buggy-ness (no not a buggy mount or a strange bugeyed lochness monster :P)

• RyowulfRyowulf Member UncommonPosts: 664
    I wonder if they really give out keys every Monday. I sure would like one.
  • dude75dude75 Member Posts: 4
    Dying to try Wildstar if anyone has a key they don't want.
  • SeleneeSelenee Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I would love to get my hands on a Wildstar beta key if someone have a spare one that they are willing to giveaway!
  • ThanosxpThanosxp Member UncommonPosts: 177

Not playing any MMO at this moment: Looking forward to archeage and Wildstar. This is a good moment to get a beta invite for one

hehe

Thanks in advance

=]

• Iocco7015Iocco7015 Member Posts: 42
    Well I know this is a long shot, but I guess I might as well put a request up for a key. Anybody with an extra to spare it would be very appreciated! :)   Thanks!
  • mezmaghostmezmaghost Member Posts: 11

I think the chance of anyone with a spare key giving them away on here is extremely slim.  first they would need to not give them away to friends, then they would need to know about this forum thread, and then they'd have to be bothered to post a private message to someone. 

Extremely unlikely, but you know what... I DARE you to send me a valid beta key for wildstar. DOUBLE DARE, NO BACKSIES! :P

• tmann50tmann50 Member UncommonPosts: 70

Would like a key please

• Big-CronkBig-Cronk Member Posts: 61

Well a little about myself, so's we can get to know each other before you give me a buddy pass. I am a tank, though I am not the best tank in the world, I am a learning machine. In small groups I tend to shine the best. I started playing MMO's when Anarchy Online first hit store shelves. Enjoyed myself tremendously and have been playing them ever since. Im always the encouraging type in these games, The first to make a joke when everybody is down, the first to tell you were going to do fine when your new to a dungeon. Its a game, were all here to have fun. Im from Alaska, more specifically Tok Alaska. I live in a beautiful Cabin in the woods and I really enjoy being outdoors. But sometimes you just feel like questing or grouping with friends in a game that you enjoy. I've made a lot of friends in the games ive played over the years, some I still talk to, others have gone on to find adventures in other games, perhaps never to be seen again. Id like to get a buddy pass, not just so I can play a game, even though the particular game seems bamf, but so that I can meet new people and share stories. If anybody with a buddy pass or a beta key wants to team up bit Big Cronk the Granock Warrior, Shoot me an invite :D

If not, ill see you all in game eventually

• ShuruppakShuruppak Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hi everybody, I'm here for a key of Wildstar like many others, if someone want I can trade the key for some other game item like path of exile or dota 2, if you are interested pm me and we can talk.

• DailanMaxDailanMax Member Posts: 1
    I know i am not so lucky regarding beta-keys etc :( but i would really like to have a key, i registered for the beta about 2 years ago :), still received nothing. I really appreciate if someone can give me a key.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Hello!  If anyone has a spare key, of course, I'd love to have one.

Thank you!

• CandyCaneNJCandyCaneNJ Member UncommonPosts: 187

I would be mighty grateful for a Wildstar Key! Please PM or send to [email protected]

Thank you kindly

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,360
    looks like everyone is getting invites to beta but me :_( , any spare beta key please ? :)
  • tamir1400tamir1400 Member Posts: 5

=)  hey

.if anyone have a spare key i would really appreciate it

thanks

• MaxxanathMaxxanath Member Posts: 2
    I would love to try this MMO. If anyone has a beta key I would love one. Been searching for a replacement MMO since Cata. Hopefully this would be the one.
  • Picaren78Picaren78 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I know its rare and hard to get but I would love a Beta invite if there is one around :)

This discussion has been closed.