Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

I need a key like the candle needs the flame.

I need a key like windows needs binary code.

I need a key like the desert needs the rain.

I need a key like the proton needs the neutron.

lol.

• tlasstlass Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would love to get a key!
  • Omegaz24Omegaz24 Member Posts: 4
    An invite into the Wildstar Beta would be awesome mainly because of the idea of the stalker able to be a tank. It peaks my interest that an evasion tank could actually be available instead of just having the standard sit and tank. Though Stalkers also have the option to be a stand and tank class, I'd like to see if there are bigger benefits for being able to dodge massive blows instead of having to constantly blow metigation cooldowns. I'm willing to buckle down and do all sorts of test runs to see how it'll all fit together, also the most important part giving feedback to Carbine about the experience. :)
  • BlinnderBlinnder Member Posts: 2

Posted a few pages back asking again :).

Have a HUGE group of friends that I'm trying to get interested and hyped. Basically if I can get even one key I can probably convince between 6-7 buyer/subscriptions as they aren't "sold" on the game yet.

I want Wildstar to be awesome (like all of you). If by ANY chance anyone has an extra key it would be EXTREMELY appreciated and would almost guarantee more purchasers subscriptions!

(PS, I also have an ESO beta test key that I absolutely know will not be used, and would gladly trade for :)

Thanks!

• OdjiOdji Member Posts: 14

I'm here to beg too.

I'm not looking to be your friend.

I'm not going to sell the key or trade it.

I just want to try out Wildstar before I buy it.

I don't need to BS you for a key, nor do you want to here it, so if you feel so inclined to send on my way, thanks. 

• foozyfoozy Member Posts: 5

Hi, i just came back from my compulsory military duty and i ll be really grateful if someone gives me a beta key of Wildstar.

Thanks in advance.

• PigglesworthyPigglesworthy Member Posts: 1
    Offering my hearthstone for your wildstar key.
  • ProjektblackProjektblack Member Posts: 1
    Would really love to get a key for this game. Been wanting to try it out for awhile now.
  • django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115

Been really keen to try this game, would appreciate a beta key. 

Thanks!

• RouwnRouwn Member Posts: 1
    i WANT DAT KEYYYY
  • raskull789raskull789 Member Posts: 22

I haven't seen anyone get invited from the last post advertising beta keys on this forum. Looks like a scam to stir up publicity for the game. Did anyone else get an invite? I sure didn't and I've been signed up since they originally announced the beta.

This thread just gets recycled then everyone posts I want in, I want in. Questionable..

• BruhzaBruhza Member UncommonPosts: 391
    Originally posted by raskull789

I haven't seen anyone get invited from the last post advertising beta keys on this forum. Looks like a scam to stir up publicity for the game. Did anyone else get an invite? I sure didn't and I've been signed up since they originally announced the beta.

This thread just gets recycled then everyone posts I want in, I want in. Questionable..

I can assure you its no scam....

• APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 542

Looking forward to this game, I would love a beta key please!

[email protected]

• HolyAngelXHolyAngelX Member Posts: 6
    I would appreciate a key along with everyone else here I am sure, please help me and my friends out, were haven no luck and the military keeps working our schedules thanks everyone!!
  • Stimos8Stimos8 Member UncommonPosts: 163
    Anyone want a good time? want to have heaps and heaps of fun? Message me a wild star beta key, and you will find out what a good time really is!
  • tiveriantiverian Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have the next 12 days off work I would love to sink some time into this game.

• HellCasterHellCaster Member UncommonPosts: 234

I'm interested in a beta key as well for personal use. PM me if you're willing to part with one.

Thanks!

Playing: varies every day it seems.

• cratercrater Member Posts: 2
    Wildstar looks like my new time sync, would love to have a key if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it
  • RaZKaLzRaZKaLz Member UncommonPosts: 70

I would like 2 beta keys if possible 1 for me and one for my friend. We are really interested in Wildstar and we've been waiting for years to play it. You can see his stream here twitch.tv/MazeEpikGaming to see that we are not assholes and risk you to be banned. We play all the time so feel free to check it out and see if we can be trusted.

Thank you

• kurokayosamakurokayosama Member Posts: 15
    Signed up ages ago but nothing, maybe some good soul here will throw a beta key my way.
  • brEEziexbrEEziex Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I've been playing countless MMO's and nothing seems to grab my attention( for very long), but I would love to try this game out, please PM me if there are any invites available =D.
  • IIntrudeIIntrude Member Posts: 1

I would like to request a beta key too if anyone has one available and the inkling to do so.  I would greatly appreciate it.  If it matters I am also looking for a group/guild to play with come launch.  I play support roles and I am handy as a pocket healer if the need arises.

Anyhoo, If some kind soul can provide a key that would truly be amazing.  Take care and I hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the year.

• Krijo101Krijo101 Member UncommonPosts: 10

Looking for a beta key like everyone else here on this thread :P I don't post very often as you can see by my count, but i follow every game i can, and this one has really caught my eye. I've beta tested dozens of MMO's in the past and would really like to get into this one and see if it's something my wife and I can play together like other MMO's we've played over the years, as well as give feedback and report bugs.

Thanks a ton in advance, and hope to see you all in game :)

• Metalox95Metalox95 Member Posts: 1

Hi

I should wishes I could get a  WildStar beta key, so I could test the game out with a couple of my friends.

I will not sell or do anything illegal. just want to play with some of my friends before the game comes out. Then I buy it when it comes.

Metalox95 (: 3)

• viscaireviscaire Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Can i have a key for the beta please? :D That would be cute !
This discussion has been closed.