Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Nu Wa God Giveaway!

124»

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

Smite is an awesome game because the gameplay is fantastic.  It combines the great combat and graphics of something like TERA with the MOBA gameplay of the old Warcraft series.

I come from an MMORPG background rather than a MOBA background, and I think SMITE pretty much plays like the PVP endgame of many MMORPGs, only you don't have to bother with leveling up, and there's many more gamemodes than in most MMORPGs.

Plus, it's free to play!  Just about everything in the game can be achieved by playing the game.

I also love all the depth and character they put into each of the individual 45 or so Gods.  They are each unique both in lore and in playstyle.

Finally, it's basically a balanced game.  There are many Gods but all of them are playable with the right player.

I've been playing for a few months now and coming from TERA, where I loved the combat- there's no going back!

• ChristianaChristiana Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Smite is third person multiplayer online battle arena video game. In Smite, players take on the visage of a mythological god and take part in arena combat, using powers and team tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player controlled minions.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

WINNERS:

xankriegor

rodingo

DariusRiven

Herak

solus_94

Codes have been sent out! Check your PMs!

This discussion has been closed.