Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Nu Wa God Giveaway!

Comments

• havark11havark11 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Third person view? Moba-Style? Over 50 Gods already? Well Designed Characters and Enviorment? Fast Games? Why i don't know why it isn't awesome yet. Someone tell me.
  • Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    What makes it different is the 3rd person view.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• WhitestepWhitestep Member UncommonPosts: 61

3rd. person and awsome gods with fancy gracphic and cool maps!!!!!!!!!

Need more :D?

• Kingslash131Kingslash131 Member Posts: 4
    What makes smite awesome is that it puts to shame the typical moba hit&run or poke fights. Even the basics are just better paced and handled. Not perfect sure, but still moves at a speed that isnt the speed of snoring.
  • HersaintHersaint Member UncommonPosts: 366
    Im big into mythology so the theme pulls me in automatically.  Love me some Anoobis.

• MurmelixMurmelix Member UncommonPosts: 53
    It really fast paced action, packed in Moba-Setting =)
  • GoobearGoobear Member UncommonPosts: 10
    "I've got you now!" Nuff said!
  • TyranosinTyranosin Member Posts: 56

looks awesome, gonna try it out now !!

who knows its better then LoL

• jedi_nightjedi_night Member UncommonPosts: 23
    A definately unique twist on the MOBA scene. Refreshing to play not only in third person, but to also use twitch skills for you abilities weather then simple point and click.
  • saboteursaboteur Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I love the first person view that the game offers it makes for more interesting game play IMO!
  • CaedLucinCaedLucin Member UncommonPosts: 8

What makes SMITE such an awesome game?!!! YOU SERIOUS!!!!????!

IMAGINE my friends and I, professional full-time working adults, skipping work, skipping responsibilities, skip s*x, just to take the day off for some MAD SMITE ACTION and NOTHING ELSE!!! THAT'S HOW F-AWESOME THIS GAME IS!!!

With Regards,
    Caed Lucin

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by CaedLucin

What makes SMITE such an awesome game?!!! YOU SERIOUS!!!!????!

IMAGINE my friends and I, professional full-time working adults, skipping work, skipping responsibilities, skip s*x, just to take the day off for some MAD SMITE ACTION and NOTHING ELSE!!! THAT'S HOW F-AWESOME THIS GAME IS!!!

Whoa there. SMITE is a pretty darn awesome game, but don't skip sex for it, man. Never skip teh secks.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• RoresuRoresu Member Posts: 1
    Simple, third-person. That's it.
  • trancefatetrancefate Member UncommonPosts: 146

Smite brings everything I love from the great MOBA's to the table all the way down to the phases. It takes the laning, jungling, and team fighting that we all love, and elevates them to a whole new level. Not only this, but Smite rectifies many issues gamers complain about with other popular MOBA's.

In my opinion player skill is a MUCH larger factor in smite than in standard MOBA's

• xankriegorxankriegor Member UncommonPosts: 49
    A MOBA with 3rd person view and awesome God designs.
  • mjc1031mjc1031 Member Posts: 1
    It's fast paced with the strategy required of a MOBA, an amalgamation of my favorite things in games.  I love that everything is a skill shot which makes team work and combos much harder yet so much more rewarding when you pull them off with your teammates.  I love it!
  • madimp76madimp76 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    The 3rd person is the main plus for me, also the in built character builder is a must for all MOBA's.
  • ciumpakaciumpaka Member Posts: 1
    nice game i really enjoy it
    i love the 3rd person view
  • nevrasthenikosnevrasthenikos Member Posts: 1

Excellent 3rd person game, although it is stil in beta version!

Also Smite's heroes, are based on true mythology, which is very cool and interesting!

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    because with every release, they make a introduction of the gods based on real world history of tales and myths. wich is educative.
  • TypososTyposos Member UncommonPosts: 39

hi , i am fun of smite and a league player with name Typosos.I love smite so much and i dont like some of my friends quit the game for only 1 reason,The reason i belive smite need to do something.When u have an epic game you dont need fun skins like hercules baseball , jingle hel and hip-hop vamana cuz this skins destroy games atmosphere.I can give an example " in dota 2 they give to players a skin for ursa cowboy and after some days icefrog(dota creator) send to players a messegge and he said , there will be no more skins like this cuz they destroy games atmosphere , and he gave the money back to players."

So this i belive smite need to fix to be better game.

• DJMobyDJMoby Member UncommonPosts: 2
    What makes Smite an awesome game is that you get a chance to become a part of mythology and feel the power of its gods in one awesome MOBA game.
  • asdfman53asdfman53 Member Posts: 1

I played Smite since may this year and i just can't get enough from it.

The third-person view along with the new exiting targeting system that can be both punishing and rewarding makes it so unique. You can see it a bit as a mixture of the FPS and MOBA genres. Also HiRez does a great job at pushing the game into the competetive sector with ranked games, tournaments every week and own twitch channels  dedicated to professional players.

Nearly every two weeks new gods are released or reworked to fix some balancing issues and never make it boring for the veteran players. I also actually see the developers pick some things up that were posted on forums so they really listen to the community.

All in  all Smite has been my favourite game for now about 8 months and i hope the game will quickly gain momentum and reach a bigger playerbase.

• SturmpionierSturmpionier Member CommonPosts: 2
    The best MOBA in the market
  • FaKeTeFaKeTe Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Fun and fast paced MOBA, also easy to get in.
This discussion has been closed.