Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

trouble with account

aspekxaspekx Brandon, FLPosts: 2,167Member

has anyone else had trouble with their account and password retrieval?

i have reset mine 3 or 4 times over the past few weeks now and each time im still unable to login.

just curious, as i know i can simply create another account. but it just struck me as odd.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
One could be called finite, the other infinite.
A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

Comments

• ChadiwickerChadiwicker Posts: 79Member Uncommon
    I haven't had any problems. Have you contacted customer support for the game?
  • zastenzasten nowherePosts: 283Member
    Originally posted by aspekx

has anyone else had trouble with their account and password retrieval?

i have reset mine 3 or 4 times over the past few weeks now and each time im still unable to login.

just curious, as i know i can simply create another account. but it just struck me as odd.

Yeah, I just tried and failed several times!

Who ever created their web site needs to give up web site design as a career!

I have given up and moved on to another game, plenty of others to choose from...

• Quazal.AQuazal.A PrestonPosts: 493Member Uncommon

biggest problem ive had with my account is that i made one on this game :)... j/k 

But in all honesty ive reset mine a few times with no problems, all i can think is possibly spam issues :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game :) were of course your welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy