Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: Excited for Starbound

2»

Comments

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by Wolfhammer
    Sorry but I left side scrolling platform games behind around the mid 80's.

I thought I did too.  I've been avoiding side scrolling 2D games since I put away my NES a hundred years ago.  I picked up Starbound because a bunch of folks in my "gaming community" snagged it and were having a blast with it.  Now I can't stop myself from playing it.

It's a shame there's not a "try it before you buy it" option - I know it's just not feasible at this point.  But were there such an option, I could see some more haters (like I once was) buying it in the long run.

Side note:  The Devs have been putting in tons of hours in a short span of days to bring us an update.  For a game in beta.  There's good communication and hard work from the folks at Chucklefish.  Even more reason to be excited about the future of the game.

• Romulan78Romulan78 Member UncommonPosts: 99

I'm like all of you an MMO'er but was looking at this game and the reviews on Steam and it caught my interest. After reading this article I will give it a try.

Thanks for the info!