Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what MMO are you guys playing right now?

YooniquelyYooniquely Member Posts: 3
Have been really bored lately, nothing much to play. my  FFXIV subscription ended and doesn't have the feel to re-subscribe. Any nice MMO to recommend to kill some time while waiting for those awesome 2014 MMO to launch?

Comments

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    playing wow and swtor. pretty good games.
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Playing some FFXIV and EVE, which I've been playing since 2009. Not waiting for any other MMO other than WoD.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    I'm really hooked on Pirate 101 and EVE right now. By the weekend, I hope to have a new Bison frigate in one and a new home in space in the other. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Playing Eve for the moment, but its more like a hobby than a game. Been waiting for a good game for a while now.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• mari3kmari3k Member Posts: 135

WoW !

Best game after Daoc.

Step in the arena and break the wall down

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Battlefield 4
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    SKYRIM
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    The Secret World & EVE... sometime Defiance
  • KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Went back to WoW. I'll check out GW2 again after the current WvW season begins, the server I'm on had a ton of transfers right before the current season and we got royally hosed.

I've always been Horde in WoW, so I am currently playing Alliance for a change of pace.

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

Nothing atm. Got my Corvette so my attention is elsewhere. Not really anything worth while to play atm, tbh. I played the ESO beta for a few minutes but that was it.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

Vendetta Online (since 2003).

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• Salio69Salio69 Member CommonPosts: 428
    None. Waiting for Novus Aeterno and World of Darkness. Having fun replaying the Majesty 2 series though.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

FFXIV:ARR but with the advent of dailies it is quickly losing the luster.

I decided to play some single player game to change the pace up and I went with Lord of the Rings: War of the North. Like it so far, but nothing awe inspiring about it.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by Ppiper
    WoW, just got readdicted.

Same here

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

No income currently, so had to cancel any & all subscription games.

Reinstalled LOTRO, bought all the expansions with my accrued LTS Turbine points, and am currently enjoying it greatly. Skirmishes are fun, the world is beautiful (as always), and little changes to quests here and there are keeping it somewhat fresh as I level a new character on new server.

Keeps me busy in between job hunting & homework, at least.

Edit: And of course continued dabbling in Diablo 3, PoE, and Grim Dawn when I just want to kill a ton of monsters.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Yooniquely
    Have been really bored lately, nothing much to play. my  FFXIV subscription ended and doesn't have the feel to re-subscribe. Any nice MMO to recommend to kill some time while waiting for those awesome 2014 MMO to launch?

EVE: 12 accounts but I play for free due to buying 30d timecards with ingame money.

Swtor: crappy game but fun to play as it is f2p and actually fun when you play casual and dont take it serious.

GW2: F2p, skills matter in PVP and fun when you are not logged in 23/7.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    EVE and I'm on the brink of playing FFXI. Other than that I'm just waiting for the Repopulation.
  • Tabloid42Tabloid42 Member UncommonPosts: 200

Pretty burnt on most MMO's

playing DDO nowadays with friends.

I'll try out ESO when it comes out.

• JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Member UncommonPosts: 342
    EQ2
  • Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    LotRO, although I find the Helm's Deep expansion somewhat lacking.  The Big Battles seem more like large skirmishes with embedded quests thrown in.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Playing Rift and juggling four (!) alpha/beta invites that showed up in my inbox in the past two weeks.

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Rockniss
    Battlefield 4

Yep, no MMOs that I enjoy right now so BF4 too.

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607

I quit playing FFXIV pretty much as soon as I hit endgame then went back to it recently. 

Pretty much the only reason I'm playing the game is because I have immense amounts of nostalgia for FFXI and am a FF fanboy at heart despite my bitter disappointment with SE in recent years. 

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    Vanguard
  • raslirasli Member UncommonPosts: 56
    GW2.