Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: What Does It Mean? We'll Know Tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Iceman8235Iceman8235 Member UncommonPosts: 205
    I'm a little disappointed by the reveal today.  They hyped it up and then didn't really say anything that anyone following the game didn't already know.
  • jbombardjbombard Member UncommonPosts: 598
    Originally posted by Thane
    Originally posted by 4Renziks
    Originally posted by Alverant
    I'm not so sure. The game looks like fun the community isn't that great. Most of the people who post in the forums are elitist self-described "hardcore" players. Anyone who doesn't do PvP or want 40 player raids or isn't like them isn't just not-hardcore. Those people are called "casual" and used in the same context as posting to Twitter what you just stepped in at the dog park. I want to like the game and play it, but not if the community is going keep acting like the devs have to cater to their tastes and only their tastes.

Dude you have 100s of casual games, why cant a themepark be aimed at hardcore players. all games can be played as much or as little as you want.

what exactly made you think this will be a hardcore game?

the red circles on the ground telling you where to stand and where not?

40 man raids, raid attunements, combat requires pretty much constant movement and awareness of your surroundings, most abilities including heals require you to actually aim them, probably a bunch more that I'm not even thinking of..

• DaessarDaessar Member Posts: 204
    Originally posted by Byrhofen

yes yes, the Dev's are catering to the community, which is so hardcore, that due to the amount of whining made on the beta forum's, the dev's already went back on earlier statements regarding not making the game easier, by making the game easier.

Ya, they heard some whining about housing permissions and made it "easier" to allow friends to do stuff at your house, or maybe you mean cutting the 250 hours to level, down near the 150 mark that they have always said was the target... huge nerfs there imo.