Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newer related News To Novus Aeterno

With the thread before this one saying if they were still working it might surprise you otherwise.  Name's wolf and I'm one of the guys that's waiting for it to come out!

One of the things I like about what they didn't say on there or even emphasize is there is no more of those annoying tech trees.  It's all situational.  You put theories and they come up with tech then you get prototype and walla

Second they added both ground and space battles together with the added multiple alliance war to work with at the same time.

So to those that come across novus aeterno no it is not dead its very very much alive and kicking final work has already started and for those who wanted the game early went to kickstarter.

I was looking things up on it when I came across this website I thought it was a pity that you weren't updated on this

There's a lot more to it than you think so if your curious look it up but this is going to be a fun adventure for the RTS community.

Though if you ask me more I wouldn't know so ask them if you have questions.