Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Gambit Giveaway

TinindilTinindil ChatterisPosts: 10Member
Any idea when the Give away will be held now the thread with Doomsaw is over?

Comments

• ZisthonZisthon Private, ALPosts: 16Member
    Originally posted by Tinindil
    Any idea when the Give away will be held now the thread with Doomsaw is over?

I would like to know too, as i'm currently deciding if i should buy Gambit or not. The problem is if i buy Gambit now and win the pack, will i get a refund of the G's i used or am i funked?

Sincerely,

Zisthon

• TinindilTinindil ChatterisPosts: 10Member

You would be, as you put it 'Funked'

The give away is normally a code you can apply, but if you already have it, i imagine it wont let you apply it.

Soo... Logical to assume Funked, or make it some ones Christmas prezzie :)

• ZisthonZisthon Private, ALPosts: 16Member
    Originally posted by Tinindil
    You would be, as you put it 'Funked' The give away is normally a code you can apply, but if you already have it, i imagine it wont let you apply it. Soo... Logical to assume Funked, or make it some ones Christmas prezzie :)

:( And I wanted to play as Gambit tonight as he looked fun to play from watching another streamer.

Sincerely,

Zisthon

• NerdpoolNerdpool Goldsboro, NCPosts: 5Member
    I'm in the same boat. Waiting to buy but waiting to see if I win him first. 
  • mermaidpugmermaidpug Columbus, OHPosts: 4Member
    ditto... kinda need that gambit in my life.
  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 6,026Administrator Uncommon
    Will announce shortly.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 6,026Administrator Uncommon

Gambit Pack winners:

Uniques

luffy251995

Zom3ies

BubbaGump2k

DGR8WARRIOR

Codes have been PMed out!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

This discussion has been closed.