Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doomsaw Marvel Heroes - Ask Me Anything

Comments

• skycastleskycastle Member Posts: 2

Hi Doomsaw,

I have a question for all the Psylocke fans including myself. Why are there so many male heroes scheduled ahead of her, especially when she had more votes than 2 of the upcoming heroes combined? Also can you give an ETA on what month she will be coming next year? I am eagerly awaiting for her, thank you!

• mike444mike444 Member Posts: 10
    What is the process when selecting heroes to play is it just based on popularity or will other characters be introduced that aren't seen as A-list? Songbird?
  • bestjonesybestjonesy Member CommonPosts: 3

Hi, first of all I wanna congratulate you for the excellent game and the great communication that you have with the players. I just wanna now when Wolverine will get some good changes. I'm not even asking about the rework, I know every hero will have one at its time, I'm asking for some new unique or a new defense system that allows Wolverine to take a few hits, or at least his healing factor pay off the points that we spend in there, hell, any improvement that show that you haven't forgot about the old Logan. I know there will be a damage balance for all heroes in december, but I wanna know about something specifc for Wolverine.  

p.s.: if you have some date or some information that you can share about his rework I will be very greatful. 

Keep up with  the good work.

Thanks

• kal0elkal0el Member Posts: 2

Thanx muchly for this DoomSaw. Quick question.

Nova is the last of the originally announced heroes to come out. Is there are news for him, or any projections as to when he may be available?

• astersixastersix Member Posts: 5

Another question: Which one has the team been more focused on: adding new playable modes or tunning the those already live (or in Open BETA)?

• RayquestmarvelRayquestmarvel Member UncommonPosts: 15
    SECOND SET OF QUESTIONS  :

i would also like to ask abt

the upcoming seasons especially

because CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER SO WHAT MARVEL SANTA CLAUS GOODIES BE FOR US ?

2) next please can u  give more information abt the available of  Marvel HEROES Game Cards  in middle east and southeast asia

and do u know  where can we get one to buy online ?

3) in near future can we expect  STASH purchase via ES? or any other in game currency ?

4)heroes in the game i would like to see

Hercules, ZEUS , ARES, Warmachine, Magneto (PLAYABLE), Captain marvel, She Hulk, Jessica drew or Arana, The rest of the Fantastic four, odin ,thanos ,thane

Dr.voodoo, more female heroes :) like wonder woman , lady thor ,thundra
  • KillerGloveKillerGlove Member Posts: 3

Yo Doomsaw!

What are Gazillion's long term goals for MH? Specifically where do you see the game in 5 years? In 10 years? How will we get there? What is being done today to meet these goals? 

I plan on earning that 10 year Badge and I'm very excited to know where we're headed. 

MH IGN: Glove

• sonhughsonhugh Member Posts: 1

dooooooooomsawwwww thanks for the feedback.

my question is will Multiple Man be relieved from his duties to help join the heroes on the front line? Actually since he's multiple man he wouldn't have to leave his current stations but is there a chance he'll show up. Also are any of the Devs fans of Madrox?

• DravenXIIDravenXII Member Posts: 1

HI DOMSAW, THANKS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS:

1)PAYMENTS METHODS: I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU PLANING TO ADD PAYSAFE CARD AS METHOD?

2)TRADING: WILL BE THIS OPTION TO EXCHAGE ITEMS AS WEL AS CHARACTERS

3)SUPPORT ARE YOU PLANING TO ADD A REQUEST TO REFUND A CHARACTER?

THANK YOU DOOMSAW FOR READING OVER MY QUESTIONS AND I HOPE YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

(sorry for bad english)

AND REALLY GOOD JOB MAKING MY CHILDHOOD HEROES ALIVE IN THIS AWESOME ONLINE GAME!!!!!!

• samuraitoastsamuraitoast Member Posts: 1

Greetings Doomsaw,

I have a question pertaining to balance goals.  I believe you guys have stated that the big percent vulnerability moves i.e. Eye of Weakness, Web Spray, etc. will need to be balanced out somehow because of how powerful they are especially in groups.  I am wondering if you guys have anything similar in mind on the defensive front.  Moves such as Protective Flames, Phoenix Corona, Emma's Diamond Form etc.  These abilities make even squishy heroes at first (Human Torch) into practical tanks.  Characters without such abilities that reduce a percent of damage on top of defense feel much weaker in comparison.  Any plans to even out the defensive spectrum in the same way you have scheduled to bring all heroes' DPS up to par?  And if so, any early ideas?

Thanks for all your work!

• ReplayXReplayX Member Posts: 10

hello DoomSaw :) 

I would like to ask will be any trade option in the game ?

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion

Question: Hey Doomsaw, i heard rumors that there will be more villains added to the game. Will we see a villain faction in the future? with 9 other chapters just for the villains, and they can fight vs the heroes in pvp? thanks!

Answer:

I have also heard this rumor!

Not so much pure villains, but “anti-heroes” who may be seeking redemption in some way. Even Juggernaut was in the X-Men, Thunderbolts and other “good guy” team affiliations.

I think the world deserves to play Juggernaut and get their revenge by using their own one-shot kill charge.

So you're saying a playable magneto isn't out of the question :)

question... when will I be able to play Magneto :D

• vuminhducvuminhduc Member Posts: 3

Could Gaz put non-marvel studio movie costume into the game ? Like The Amazing Spider Man 2 movie costume ?

• dennison89dennison89 Member Posts: 19
    WOW this thing filled up fast, lol. Do you have someone reading the questions and like 5 people typing out answers as you give them, lol?
  • feliufeliu Member Posts: 1

Hi Doomsaw, thank you in advance for hosting this.  I wanted to thank you for all of the hard work and effort you do to be in contact with the community.

My question is about hero cost. Recently it became a 3 tier roster, lowering heroes to 900g but you also made a comment in the forums that heroes would be around 400 splinters moving forward (with some at 600 splinters).

Is still going to be a modeling difference, heroes that are harder to create will cost more, or should we count on other factors such as popularity or movie-tie ins?

What type of modeling requires one hero to be bumped up to 600 splinters? Ghost Rider for example, strikes me more as a 600 splinter hero by having to create the bike.

Thank you

• jamesdhunterjamesdhunter Member Posts: 6
    Do you have a list of heroes coming in the near future?
  • ValerianoValeriano Member Posts: 22
    When the game was first released the story progressed with your level so that by the time a character was 60 you played through the content just once. However, with the addition of Heroic and Super Heroic you have essentially created the "Normal, Nightmare, Hell" problem in Diablo 2 where the player has to continuously play the same content over and over again before hitting max level and getting into end game content. It kind of feels like a regression, and I liked the previous model you guys had. Is there any internal talk of maybe going back to something more similar to before?
  • LeowyldLeowyld Member UncommonPosts: 7
    So, a certain prolific listmaker on Marvel Heroes forums is keeping a list of official coming heroes. He will not list one unless there is visible confirmation from a developer, though. You confirmed Peter Quill as coming to my buddy Onoroian in person at NYCC, but I do not believe a purple has repeated that on a forum. So, can you confirm here that Starlord is, indeed, planned so we can get him on that list?
  • resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28

Are there any new ways planned to let us upgrade our Ultimate Skills easier?  200 splinters/random card  is not a very viable option...

• Vitao89Vitao89 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, Doomsaw! Will players be able to buy stash tabs with eternity splinters or any other item in-game someday? Thank you
  • XyrimXyrim Member Posts: 2

Hi Doomsaw!

First of all thanks for all the hard work!

Question: I was wondering what sort of future events and battles, with new and unique mechanics, are in the works in the near or distant future and will we ever see an event occuring inside the X-mansion Danger Room?

Thanks!

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,897
    Do you have any thoughts/ideas regarding bringing in some competitive modes from other ARPGs such as hardcore mode, ladders or POE races.
  • ElrabinCElrabinC Member Posts: 1

Doomsaw, been playing since launch, enjoying the game very much so far!

Couple quick questions:

1)

There are a few bugs with the new Legendary items with rank powers, such as Bow of Apollo.   Its rank 3 ability is a PBAOE instead of an on-target effect.   Any plans to correct?   With them being so expensive in terms of resources, it was a big blow to have it do different than the tooltip.

2)

Any chance that we'll see either a credit cap increase or a reduction in cost of some upgrade at Pym?  I think that the challenge of finding the Unique you want and the time associated due to RNG should be the primary "cost"   Since Uniques aren't tradable, what's the harm in making them fairly inexpensive to upgrade to higher levels?

Or, create a "sink" for Pure crafting elements perhaps.   The more Pure elements you put into the recipe the less expensive the upgrade.

3)  Any chance that crafting materials are going to stack larger than x10?    Now that First Aid Kits go to 50, can you do the same on crafting mats?

• lobearlobear Member Posts: 3
    Are we going to be seeing new items that are unique to specific zones like the recently introduced Midtown Patrol Badge and Hand of Doom?
  • DGR8WARRIORDGR8WARRIOR Member Posts: 19
    When is Galactus going to show his big head?     ^_^
This discussion has been closed.