Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doomsaw Marvel Heroes - Ask Me Anything

1171819202123»

Comments

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

Question:

Doom

1. with reviews being put on hold, when can cap expect his review to come around? or is that still up in there air?

2. what's it like working with Brevik and the rest of gaz?

Answer:

1. Cap’s review will likely be January, although his killing power will definitely be upgraded in mid December.

2. Working with everyone on the Gazillion staff is a tremendous privilege. Smart and dedicated people are the norm. I have seen a few companies, all of which were great, but this one has the highest ratio of people who care about the game and are willing to put in unlimited love and effort to make it great.
  • VampartidorVampartidor Member UncommonPosts: 1

Greetings Supreme Commander.

I am curious about the rewards of the incoming raid content, as in: How are you gonna reward players with better items on content ?. Do items on MH have different tiers? Or will you implement another tier of equipment with the raid patch? I would also like to know how you would balance the single player experience for finding better gear (which you already mentioned) but you probably can't talk about it right now.

BTW when is the Redesign for daredevil coming? I find him almost unplayable(so much unfun) at high levels.

• shadowgrimshadowgrim Member Posts: 1

Hi Doomsaw, thanks for creating this opportunity for us to answer our questions..

Could I get a heads up on whether there will be regular events such as the recent rarity boost weekend event? Regular such as once every month or something, or even community based events which offers other prizes aside from in-game items?

And in the future, will there be other side storylines that will appear? Such as individual story lines for the heroes that can be related to their comic/movie counterparts? It might be a cool way for players to explore their heroes too! Or are you guys aiming at expanding the main storyline at the moment with any content patches coming up soon?

Thanks in advance! image

• DGR8WARRIORDGR8WARRIOR Member Posts: 19
    Are you guys hiring at Gazillion? I would love to be a beta tester. ^_^

Question:

Has there been any thought for  new areas and villians  for the tier green and red terminals

Answer:

Yes, many, many. It’s a fair amount of work for each one, but Fisk tower and Kurse should come in December and several more in the months beyond that. We are also going to offer a bonus for players who want to clear the whole thing (although it will never be mandatory).

• ZisthonZisthon Member Posts: 16

Will there be the ability to create your own marvel heroe based on a selection of heroes powers?

Sincerely,

Zisthon

• resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions Doomsaw!

Once again, any plans on adapting famous Marvel Storylines? Such as Maximum Carnage, Dark Phoenix Saga etc.

• Xhaos1Xhaos1 Member Posts: 4
    Oh! Almost forgot to ask - Who is the most passionate about their hero at Gaz, and who does that person play?
  • johndoe00johndoe00 Member Posts: 16
    Are you already working on the blue terminal redesign, and any hint on what we could expect?
  • ValerianoValeriano Member Posts: 22
    What games other than MH are you currently playing if any? Do you ever draw inspiration for MH from other games? Like, "Oh this is a cool feature, we could do something similar in MH" or whatever.
  • TheShamrockTheShamrock Member Posts: 16

Hi Doomsaw,

Is there a time-table for the Mac Beta release, I know you said there'd be a couple months of internal testing but do you have an idea (that you're willing to share) when it may be?

• MarashaMarasha Member Posts: 7

When is the Hawkeye review going to happen?

• SparticusbombSparticusbomb Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by resivk

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions Doomsaw!

Once again, any plans on adapting famous Marvel Storylines? Such as Maximum Carnage, Dark Phoenix Saga etc.

Or Infinity Gauntlet???

A while ago I heard that you guys were considering allowing players to trade in costumes or items for store currency. Are you guys still considering this? It would be really nice for those of us who have multiples of costumes to trade in those extra copies and get one that we really want!
  • Luchs01Luchs01 Member Posts: 8
    thanks for answering my question doomsaw, I do have a follow up question. what kind of bonuses are you guys considering for clearing those terminals?
  • epicpopcornepicpopcorn Member Posts: 2
    Hey Doomsaw, could you please give us some info about upcoming new forms of gameplay, for example, will we have new forms of PVP such as duels, and multi-lane PVP, and will we eventually have villains coming up as heroes, like Magneto?
    Black Friday Discount!!!! Make it happen!!!! Please :)
  • DGR8WARRIORDGR8WARRIOR Member Posts: 19
    How about an avengers vs x-men pvp?
  • TheShamrockTheShamrock Member Posts: 16

Hi Doomsaw,

Is there a time-table for the Mac Beta release, I know you said there'd be a couple months of internal testing but do you have an idea (that you're willing to share) when it may be?

OK, I exceeded my time here, but I will do this again next week on the Marvel Heroes forums.

Thanks very much everyone for all the good questions.

I might take the unanswered questions here and write answers to them over the course of the weekend.

I need to log in now and shoot some people with Chuck's Uzis.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Gambit Pack winners:

Uniques

luffy251995

Zom3ies

BubbaGump2k

DGR8WARRIOR

Codes have been PMed out!

This discussion has been closed.