Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doomsaw Marvel Heroes - Ask Me Anything

Comments

• jbokujboku Member Posts: 20

@Doomsaw:

1.) So many people are posting, it must be encouraging to see so many people on another forum even showing support -- which hero does it make you feel like?

2.) Which character do you like playing the most right in in marvelheroes?

3.) Will a guild bank be implemented in the future?

• ikenmikenm Member Posts: 1

The game is also very good that there are many things to exploit and that this is a Marvel world, my question is, if it has occurred to them that also can be used Villains, this would make interesting as the list price.

PD: I say this because I have many friends who like to play and wonder if one day we could play with some other villain (Loki addition), are such Magneto, Venom (I love this), Carnage, Thanos, Ultron .. .. no doubt there are many who would make very interesting play them.

• KenorvKenorv Member Posts: 112
    Are Starktek items still on target for December? I haven't heard anything about them recently. And how about set items? I heard something about them a while back but haven't heard them in a while either. Any updates on those? Thanks.
  • ValerianoValeriano Member Posts: 22

This one isn't so much a question as a suggestion... but you guys should totally have the entire store 25-50% off for black Friday :)

I guess I'll put it in question form: Would you guys consider putting everything in the store 25-50% off for black Friday? including chase costumes :)

• sldropsldrop Member Posts: 112
    any plan to raise the ilvl of items drop?
  • ZetsubouFallenZetsubouFallen Member Posts: 3

Hi! how are ya?

My question goes about our favourite Raccon.

Right now he is on a weak spot, let me explain:

The 3 skills trees, doesn't offer that much of gameplay,:

The summon tree designated to put turrets that does low damage or prevent CC are somewhat useless on high lvl mobs where you can get 1 shoted (like cows)

The "damage" tree lacks damage on the basic attack or sustained damage on BFG, where it saws "does X per tick" but the damage is way lower than it's says.

The utility tree has lots of 1 point skills that doesn't worth that much like CC cleanse or a basic melee attack when RR doesn't lvl up the melee abilitys.

Finally it's current ultimate it's just a turret that does the ultimate of spiderman (well old ultimate, now its a signature), but after taking 1 hit it usually breaks, for instance on Doom who spams the energy balls on the floor, other bosses does too.

There are far better ranged characters, like Cable who has lots of similar powers of RR, but he doesn't have that much of penalty (Free "Flash/Displacement skill"  and movable reflect shield)

What are the plans for him? can he get a new ultimate or a signature movement? a buff on the basic attack (energy pistol) and being able to max the energy and fight tree of him by just lvling up?

• LordKrauserLordKrauser Member Posts: 3
    I see Domino, when can I play Domino?
  • ZisthonZisthon Member Posts: 16

What new heroes are in the works that the players are unaware of?

Sincerely,

Zisthon

• Luchs01Luchs01 Member Posts: 8
    so who is your favorite character to play and why Doomsaw?
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

any info about Nightcrawler?

thanks for the Q&A!

• maciekgolmaciekgol Member Posts: 5

1.Since there is an  MM will we see another  modes like that in future 2.  the event of donating the item to (greed) reeed richards do will we get a global event like that in future 3.Who is replacing Gambit as the card seller 4.Loki was very suprising   to me that a villian got realesed will there be any more villians in feture. 4. Who's next after Gambit 5.Is Gambit cool as people 

tell me  about it .6.What u think about changing all single target  characters into  aoe early on  type of hero( for me when a hero doesnt have aoe he isnt fun ). 

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

Question: Hey Doomsaw. How did you feel the Asgard unlocking event turned out? Any chance you will ever do something like this again? I for one grinded like a madman for a few days, but could not even get into the top 500 :P

Answer:

Greetings Hakasu! Overall the event turned out well. We learned a lot of the technology and implementation, so I think we can do it twice as good/fun next time. It’s not something that everyone will love, but that’s fine, as long as it’s fun for many people.

I was moderately surprised by how many people participated and how competitive it was, which is something we will design around next time for sure.

I think it’s good to take chances with things. If you don’t try things, you will stagnate, so we will keep trying new stuff and try to do things that you might not see in other ARPGs.

• lesliesfbaylesliesfbay Member Posts: 2
    Will there be superhero bases?
  • resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Wait, did you just confirm Doop as a playable heroe?
  • dennison89dennison89 Member Posts: 19
    Doop, good one Doomsaw. I can honestly say that I have never considered him a character. You guys should consider making lockheed a pet. As for the question, can you tell us what 15 or so x-men characters that you guys are planning?
  • ReplayXReplayX Member Posts: 10

Will other villains like '' LOKI'' will be playable ? like Magneto etc ? 

Thanks

• smash-knightsmash-knight Member Posts: 2

hi Jeff

before my question. I wanted to say that i was played Marver heros from the first day the game launches and I continued playing it

I saw Loki and I do not stop to think if  this would be the only villain in order to be playable. Is it possible to find more villains like Juggernaut or  venom in the future?

now my main question would be. I saw that there are now more characters starters. I buy some of those characters who are now starters.

Is there any chance for users who played marvel heroes from the first day possible to receive some compensation for having paid any character that are now starters either alternate costume or some other character?

I appreciate all the work of all programmers in this game. It is really addictive.

thanks!!

• SadareSadare Member UncommonPosts: 15

Doomsaw

Can you say what costumes will be coming out soon and how many will be female ones ?

Also any word on when Kate Bishop will be in store ?

regards

Vedova :)

• SparticusbombSparticusbomb Member Posts: 8
    Any chance of seeing Thanos and the Infinity Gems in upcoming content?
  • jbokujboku Member Posts: 20

@Doomsaw

1.) There have been several times I've donated an item on accident.  Is there a plan to implement an "undue" feature in the future?

2.) We have guilds but not much that we can do with them.  Are there any plans to add more features to guilds? Banners? Guild banks? Costumes?  something to set us apart visually in PvP or PvE?

• jamesdhunterjamesdhunter Member Posts: 6
    Are there any thoughts for a refer a friend bonus for current players that bring in a new player to the game?
  • ValerianoValeriano Member Posts: 22
    Do game developers take features from other same genre games? Say Diablo, torchlight, or PoE? Like if one came out with a pretty innovative game concept would the others be able to "sample" it for their own game? Or would they even want to?
  • DarkzealotptDarkzealotpt Member Posts: 1

Hey Doomsaw thanks for this Q&A!! Really glad to see you guys in touch with the community!

So here is my question , alot of players both new and old are still a bit confused with the Rare Item Find and Special Item Find systems , so are there any plans for joining these two stats into a single one?

Cheers 

• Anton150Anton150 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hi,I would like to know more about the 2014 ultimate pack.Which Character will be included?How many characters will be included?How much will it cost?I heard there will some exclusive costumes.....What will make layers buy this ultimate Pack?

Thanks!

• TinindilTinindil Member Posts: 10

Great information here.

But i notice the trend of questions answered is PVE content, PVP, and Reviews that your answering, so on the back of that, there has been alot of problems with perfomance in Hub zones or when large scale actions are on screen, My computer freezes for 3-5 second periods, and i have a very up to date pc.

I had a friend leave game for this very reason. What planned implementations are in place to make the game smoother, more responsive and increase frame rate?

This discussion has been closed.