Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online: PvP Undergoing Massive Alterations

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Allods Online blog has been updated with the news that the PvP system in the game is going to be significantly overhauled with changes going into effect with the next game update. The Dominion system is going to be divided into two parts designed to balance gameplay to make it more fun for all.

A lot of new content is coming with the next update, Wind of Changes, some major game features will be rethought, and one of the most important changes being made is in the new Dominion!

With Wind of Changes, the Dominion is significantly altered. You can say goodbye to all the Allods and sectors, seeing the larger guilds taking all the big slices of the cake and having to face a guild that is not of the same level. This is no fun and we decided to implement a fairer system that will allow everybody to participate and to compete against enemies on the same level. No more randomness, no more strategies to avoid fighting, or benefiting by simply being at the right place at the right moment. The New Dominion will be more fairly balanced and you will have to earn your place at the top.

Read more on the Allods Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    ...and a subscription NA server to even the playing field to boot.

• mattidoremattidore Member Posts: 31
    too bad there's only like 10 people people at any given time... if only this website would announce that there's now a subscription server...
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Originally posted by mattidore
    too bad there's only like 10 people people at any given time... if only this website would announce that there's now a subscription server...

Yeah, kind of surprised that never made it as news on here.

• SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397

I don't understand how anyone would want to sub to this game lol. I know I would sub back to WoW a thousand time before even considering paying for this crappy WoW clone (and I haven't played WoW since like WotLK).

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by SirFubar

I don't understand how anyone would want to sub to this game lol. I know I would sub back to WoW a thousand time before even considering paying for this crappy WoW clone (and I haven't played WoW since like WotLK).

I could not agree more!

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

This to me is the most important new feature of the game! It is a decent game but it got to expensive.

edit: not that there are 10 people, but the subscription server.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• xaritscinxaritscin Member UncommonPosts: 350
    Allods had the chance to be a good title, the problem was its F2P -> P2W transition, i wish luck for them with the sub based server.....its a good IP