Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get banned on the forums.

2»

Comments

• muppetpilotmuppetpilot Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by Siphaed

You make an inflammatory post with no substance for the sole purpose of trolling and baiting others, and you wonder why you're banned from the forums?   

Do you ever think before you speak publicly?  Because on the forums it doesn't seem to be the case.   Just as these forums, so are other ones:  don't post "flame bait", don't troll, and don't be a tool.    It's simple etiquette that anyone can follow. 

Interesting that you would say that to someone, considering the fact that you yourself show up on multiple MMO blog sites and take any opportunity to troll and flame against WoW, FF Xiv, or basically any game not named "Gw 2."

Do YOU ever think before you speak?  Or do you just do whatever Daddy ANet tells you to do?  What a hypocritical post.  I have seen you repeatedly bash games you don't even play and rise up in fanboi ire any time someone makes a remotely negative comment about Gw 2.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

"Why would I want to loose a religion upon my people? Religions wreck from within - Empires and individuals alike! It's all the same." - God Emperor of Dune

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

Well i can see why some could get banned from a game forums. here is what i think could and should be ban for:

some phrase example :

Everyone should not buy from them anymore. 

They do not listened to us.

They lie to everyone .

There game s**k .

--------------------

Calling players also on the forums or on the web regarding specific game that could hurt the developer. eg: like going to another forum and referring to the say player from the specific game with screenshot of him making something not ok instead of sending the info to the game provider for them to deal with the issue  should also get you ban.

Those words can say a lot about a forums poster. You should stick to informing the players and the game provider of what happend and discuss the issue in a mature way without insulting them or the player base. Even if you are angry .

You should write your post only once you have calm down and make it logical and stick to the point. Like that the game provider can only look at it and start a investigation and will not have any motive to ban you or to delete your post. If at that point they do there is third party website like mmorpg or others where you can post the same information that will never delete a logical and mature post discussing the issue you had with a specific mmorpg heck they might even try to help you solve you issue.

How many posters come here informing us that certain things happends in there games and we advise them how to deal with said situation. 

But again if you post something that includes insult towards players or the developer or the game itself on there own forums or even tell them and others not to buy there game it is expected that this will happend.

****For you it is a game but for them it is business, have you ever notice that words are powerfull and that business practice is not to get negative comments***** So if someone calls you out in a game or steals your gold or items it is not worth saying to not buy there game. Maturity should start at that point from you first so that others follow.

Not trying to start anything here just trying to make you understand a bit more where they come from. **There in Business, it is not just a game for them**

• moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    I get banned on here more times a week than some of yall change your undies.
  • ChocoRAWChocoRAW Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by uknortherner

and in English?

O really? I am not silly enough for a kid that picked University diploma. And more soso for underage playing game. Quite understandable you got the barrier language to deal with it. We only need 2 year Intentional Language study after all unlike American. Where the can understand only baby language over several lives.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Thread is a couple of months old.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.