Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today is the day

2»

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by UW1975

I have never found a community so helpful than the LOTRO one, Landroval included. So I suspect the issue is on his end.

Just recently someone asked a question in general chat and I whispered an answer to him.

Well, after a few seconds he writes back something like "omg, all the whispers I can't read my chat!"

There are definitely a lot of helpful people.

At the moment I've figured out my two trait trees and I really like the guardian Keen Blade Tree for leveling.

We'll see how well I do once I actually tank.

Well, they added  a lot of the awesomeness from Wardens to Guardians and took it away from Wardens..   From what i hve seen in beta, you will tank better then ever before.

Wardens are still the same class however, but then a lot less powerfull, and no raid tanks anymore. i really miss the stance changes from determination to recklessness and back when soloing. Yet, Wardens are still the most fun class to play, because of their mechanic..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi
    I got to save up TP lol, I spent to much on my warsteed :D

An extra spec slot is only 100 Mitril coins, or 850 tp...  and i only need 3 extra slots.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Time to reinstall Lotro again and dust off my Captain!
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    I jumped in yesterday after two years of not playing and was surprised that my kin still had a lot of players who were very active and friendly.

I got on my captain and was simply blown away by all of the changes. The captain feels op right now, ralling cry on the fly, are you kidding me!@!@! That's huge! Got new healing skills, very good power management, more dps, and more active buffs. I have tried the tank tree yet but so far I love what I see.

Guard is the same as well. I only went into the dps tree but its looking sweet. Youve got better power management and different ways to heal.