Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

1192021222325»

Comments

• AvarixAvarix Member RarePosts: 665
    Still looking for one as well if anyone has an extra.
  • NizinNizin Member Posts: 3
    i think everyone would love a key...including me haha
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416
    I'm still trying to get my hands on one if you can spare one be apprecated, if ya can't well thanks anyway for reading.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• AustiepantsAustiepants Member Posts: 8
    I you want a pocket healer to join you on your wild journey send me a key and we can work it out!
  • royaltacklerroyaltackler Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I would love a key, and ill be your bestest friend
  • Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30

Well here's to trying for the fourth time heh !    

I would greatly appreciate a chance to Beta test WS,and will send out  a Beta key pronto as soon as I (prays) acquire one from some teh Uber person in MMORPG.com land :^)      <>.>    HEH  !  WOOT  !

But on a serious note.I would be grateful to receive a key for sure !         /bow     Thanks folks     xD 

• NagelRitterNagelRitter Member Posts: 607
    Still looking for a key. :(

Favorite MMO: Vanilla WoW
    Currently playing: GW2, EVE
    Excited for: Wildstar, maybe?

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    If any left I too would love a key!

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    The only issue I see with sharing keys to random people on here is that their actions will effect the person beta account that gave them a key (i.e. they act like an ass and get banned, so do you).  I know we are suppose to get a couple friend keys this upcoming week.  I would never give them to anyone random lol.  Good luck to you guys on getting in either way though.
  • SkargrimSkargrim Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Personally just trying my luck.  But any keys left.  So far been enjoying what the Devs been throwing.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by donjuanagain
    There isnt a single person that has posted in this thread that deserves a beta key to this game.  The person in this thread that definitely doesnt deserve one is myself. Yep, all I'm going to do is play the game to see if I want to buy it and figure out how to power grind my way to max level so at launch, I can beat everyone to max level in the shortest time possible. I wont bother to send bug reports or do any kind of reporting on it what so ever either. So to all of the rest of you begging and pleading for that key, I wish you good luck and I hope you get one and I dont.

You are probably the only person I would consider giving one of my extra keys.  I'm not promising anything, but if I do get an extra i'll pm you.  Only because at the very least you are honest.  The last people I would ever consider giving a key to are the people that want to "try the game out before launch". 

• steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147
    I would VERY much appreciate a key, if possible. I signed up for beta literally the day applications were open. Filled out that survey they had to increase your odds of an invitation as well, with no luck. I certainly wouldn't let it go to waste!
  • thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180
    Didnt take long for this thread to become a key begger, lol.
  • steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147
    lol... you did see the thread title, right?
  • lindenmeyerlindenmeyer Member UncommonPosts: 55

Well, i come to ask for one key.

Thanks!

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    if someone have spare one, can throw one in my direction aswell thanks :)
  • cirkelsparkcirkelspark Member UncommonPosts: 15
    [mod edit]

Some kids just cant get enough attention.

Anyhow. Gimme a wildstar key will ya:)

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396

I would like a beta key. 

I can pay with, good reports and great effort to recreate the bug and report my findings.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Guys, I am closing this for now and will be creating a new stickied key thread with some ground rules and information in it. Nothing against this thread but the OP was giving one and we would like to have an official one that we can direct people to.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.