Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,960

Share a key with me I will reward you with a game

( give you to chose from several games in fact )

• PrayrPrayr Member UncommonPosts: 267

I too would love to have a key... will pass along another key when I get invite.

thanks

• ChuxShadowChuxShadow Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I know for a fact there were NO extra Keys sent out with the beta invites... Sorry!

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    I haven't received anything that would lead me to believe they are giving out extra invites to past/current testers. I think the OP is misinformed.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• scion018scion018 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    would like some beta keys as well :)
  • MatryoshkaMatryoshka Member UncommonPosts: 98
    I've been trying for so long to get a beta key, I saw a Wildstar dev in a dev related shirt in my hotel at Blizzcon and I almost asked him for a key because that is how badly I want one! But I didn't want to be rude.
  • ego13ego13 Member Posts: 267
    I'd greatly appreciate it if one were passed to me.

Just because every car has similar features doesn't mean that Ferraris are copies of Model Ts. Progress requires failure and refining.

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154
    oh!  I would love a key as well!  If someone would be so generous to pass one my direction? ;)

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • dgmakodgmako Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Please throw a key my way too. Thank you.

• rastapastorrastapastor Member UncommonPosts: 188

Well probably noone will share the key with me, but in advance...congratulations to everyone who was invited. 

I want to say You one thing, please....please please please please make this beta time useful, send as much feedback as possbile, report every, even tiny bug so at release we can experience great game :), don't waste this time please :)

• Excalaber2Excalaber2 Member UncommonPosts: 360

Dang, just found out today I signed up to the old beta and not the newer survey (it hit my spam box).  I re-registered but fear it may have been too late for this wave.

If this is true, please keep me in mind!  Thanks guys.

Disclaimer: This is not a troll post and is not here to promote any negative energy. Although this may be a criticism, it is not meant to offend anyone. If a moderator feels the post is inappropriate, please remove it immediately before it is subject to consideration for a warning. Thank you.

• azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Originally posted by The1ceQueen
    I haven't received anything that would lead me to believe they are giving out extra invites to past/current testers. I think the OP is misinformed.

It was confirmed on Reddit by a dev/CM. They sent a few beta invites this morning to old beta testers and a few new ones. The new ones got 2 invites keys for their "friends". There will be more waves of invites through the following weeks too...

• donky101fadonky101fa Member Posts: 4

I would also appreciate a key more than anything!

This game looks so amaizing and i belive it will be my next MMO

Thank you in advance :3

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by azarhal
    Originally posted by The1ceQueen

It was confirmed on Reddit by a dev/CM. They sent a few beta invites this morning to old beta testers and a few new ones. The new ones got 2 invites keys for their "friends". There will be more waves of invites through the following weeks too...

Ahh new testers, ok.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• Jasper300Jasper300 Member Posts: 62

Would greatly appreciate a key !

Been following this game for a while :D

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Interesting, hopefully I'll grab a key at some point. I'm interested to see how the game turns out.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 801
    Very interested in obtaining a key for Wildstar Online.  Anybody who'd be willing to spare one, I'd very much appreciate it.  I look forward to trying this game out.
    I like to complain about games.
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    please send one to me, super excited... will update post if I get one
  • BlackadderaBlackaddera Member Posts: 69
    I'm on my bear knees for a key :p

the steel shines red with enemy blood. It sings of victory, granted by the gods. And as they return bleeding but proud, the horizon burns and the song is ringing LOUD!

• The_InventoryThe_Inventory Member UncommonPosts: 3
    If I could get a key, that would be awesome. I've been looking forward to Wildstar for months, if not a year at this point. Remember, I love you.
  • bibensdbibensd Member UncommonPosts: 58
    long time mmorpg member, mostly forum lurker, would def appreciate a key though, thx ^_^
  • reillanreillan Member UncommonPosts: 247

Why the heck not? I'll post requesting one, because I'd love to play and I believe in the members of mmorpg, even if I don't hold out any hope for my own luck in getting a key :)

• NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222
    I'd be honored to have a key, pretty please with lots of curry on top
  • itsTortitsTort Member UncommonPosts: 125

I've been signed up since day 1 of their Beta release and have yet to receive a key :(

If anyone is feeling generous, I wouldn't mind taking a pity key!

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Id love a key if theres one going. Ty!

I will re-invest a spare key back into the mmorpg community.

This discussion has been closed.